“real for real NY pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“real for real NY pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

although both locations are excellent, this is actually for the mukilteo location. we waited a long time for them to finally open this location, and it was worth every second! as a former new yorker, words cannot express the joy of walking in and taking a deep breath. the pizza is at least as good as the best pizza that I've had in my 38 years in NY. even their sicilian, which is not usually my favorite, is delicious...the crust is light and fluffy, not doughy and gummy. and the cannolis!!! yum!!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Snohomish, Washington
“great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

The crust and sauce are perfect east coast variety thin crust.
Wish they also offered Canadian bacon (not pineapple) and a few other toppings. The Italian sausage is excellent. Also have pizza by the slice. Good salads too.

Friends and family always want to here when they come to visit us.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Greatest Pizza Ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I am from Philly. East Coast!!! Stopped in to get a slice of Pizza. Looked so good we ended up taking a Medium Pepperoni and Mozerella cheese home. Sooooo good!! Their crust is so delicious. My daughter raved over their Caprese Salad that we enjoyed while our Pizza was being made. The Salad was made with fresh Mozerella cheese, fresh Basil, & a slice of fresh tomato with deliciously sweet Balsamic vinegar drizzled over all. So good. We had a great time. They were packed at 2:00pm. There was a party going on but we got a nice table. Can't wait to go back. It will be soon!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Mukilteo, Washington
“Did I just get the only bad pizza?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Seriously, I can honestly say this was the worst pizza I've ever had. Thin cardboard crust with a good 60% of the pizza being burnt. We ordered the Bowery. The service was fine and pizza delivered shortly upon ordering. This was not a busy time, so I don't understand why it arrived so burnt. I was so disappointed, as none of the nearby pizza restaurants have pizza that I feel is good.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Monroe, Washington
“Longing for the Big Apple”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I have stated that Maggiano's is the best Italian Restaurant west of the Hudson River and I maintain that position. However, for the finest in NY style pizza, Brooklyn Brothers in Everett, WA is a "can't miss" treat. I was directed there during a conversation wherein I was lamenting the lack of NY-style pizza in the Pacific Northwest when a young man recommended Brooklyn Brother's. Another gentleman overheard our conversation and jumped in with equal enthusiasm so, I had to try it. I was not disappointed. The owners have gone to great lengths to ensure that there pizza rivals what can be found in the Big Apple. The variety is excellent but they also have some very simple NY- italian classics such as margherita and simply pepperoni. Once you have satisfied your jones for top-notch pizza, there is still another surprise. For dessert, BBP has excellent cannoli! I appreciate the Italian restaurants in the NW that don't even offer cannoli because... if cannoli isn't good, it's bad. There is no "okay" cannoli. At BBP, however, they have it like you might find at Ferrara's just outside of Little Italy (NY) and it is melt-in-your-mouth delicious. I had to try it when a NY-native friend of mine posted on Facebook that she had found cannoli that could compete with the best of NY.

• Visited March 2013