“Perfectly acceptable” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake

You added Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1431 112th Street S.E., Everett, WA 98208 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett - Silver Lake)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Everett
Miami, Florida
“Perfectly acceptable”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

If you're going on the Boeing tour, this place is 5 minutes away...Easy access from I-5, a bit confusing, get on Broadway north, off the exit...

Room was fine: Good bed, flat-screen TV, bathroom, full kitchen facilities, light breakfast.

It ain't the Ritz, but for the price, it's great.

Room Tip: If it's not cloudy you might get a view of the North Cascades from a high floor (top floor is 4...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am so glad that you liked our hotel's location and your room, especially all of the amenities we had to offer. We are pleased that you enjoyed the Boeing tour and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
New York City, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I booked this place online through Priceline. The rooms were large and would be okay for a longer stay but we were staying only one night. There was a sofa and a full kitchen. What I did NOT know ahead of time in that this is a smoking hotel and the room smelled of cigarette smoke. The staff kindly gave me a bottle of Febreeze which helped but I would not stay here again. Also there really wasn't a decent place to eat nearby.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with your room, especially having a sofa and fully equipped kitchen. Still, I am sorry that your room had a slight smoke smell. In response, I am going to work with the staff to ensure this is not an issue moving forward.

northridge
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

The service was worse than below minimum.
1. The desk staff ignored us on our arrival while doing paperwork and chatting among themselves.. And we were the only customers there. When we commented on this or on the following problems, they just shrugged and could not care less. 2. We were told that we had to go down to the front desk for shampoo, which was not in the room. then we were given two thumb size tubes! 3. When we called the desk to request more towels, (we stayed in the room too long for maid service, as all of the maids had gone home). We were told that we could bring our dirty towels to the reception desk and that they would launder them and dry them, and then we could pick them up at the reception desk!! We have never, never heard of any hotel chain that cannot supply clean towels to their guests, anywhere in this country or around the world (we travel extensively). 4. The kitchen utensils consisted of one tablespoon and two teaspoons, no knives or forks. 5.Finally, the joke of a free breakfast: the only available drink was coffee, hot water or hot chocolate, no milk, tea or juice! and only instant hot cereal packets (but again, no milk) fruit and some granola bars. I have never seen such a skimpy breakfast at any hotel or even small motel which offers free breakfasts.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel chain!!!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. The issues you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have a serious talk with the staff to ensure your experience is not repeated.

I really appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at esl@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I've got the room for $50 from priceline and it hotel is just great. Clean, nice kitchenette, friendly staff, parking, security, very quite location. Overall $100 hotel for the half price,
I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
It is so rewarding to hear that you had such a wonderful stay with us. I am pleased that you found our fully-equipped kitchen, parking and location convenient for your stay. I am very proud of our team for making your stay be more like a home away from home with courteous service.

Thank you again for your kind words, the staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Los Angeles
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I had a five day stay at this hotel, and found it's location very convenient. The $35 rate I got from Priceline was absolutely great. I did not expect much for this price, but was surprised to receive a large clean room. Do not expect very much in toiletries, as only soap is available. The little kitchenette was indeed welcome with plates, cups, cutlery, and glasses. But unfortunately, there was not a single saucepan or a frying pan to cook in.

People seem to grumble about finding the entrance to the hotel, but there was absolutely no problem in finding the driveway entrance as there is a sign posted. All you have to do is look!

The front desk staff was very helpful in providing directions, and very pleasant to deal with. Will certainly stay here again as it is great value for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the value you found in our hotel and services. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for our guests and it is rewarding to know we did just that. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Everett, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

we stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks in july...they should have a weight and breed limit on dogs...huge pit bull w/ an unruly owner...they finally asked them to leave because people were afraid of the aggressive dog...people not picking up after their dogs...most of the front desk staff was great...the manager just doesn't seem to really care what is going on...outside smoking most of the time we were there...room was o.k..bed uncomfortable..breakfast is really not a breakfast..coffee ran out most of the time

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
Janet - Thank you for the feedback about your stay at our hotel. The situation you described regarding one of our other guests' dogs is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. Your comments were reviewed by the staff, and we will work to improve our action plan for these types of situations moving forward to make sure your experience is not repeated. Guest safety is very important to us, so I am glad that we were able to take corrective action in this case. We will also be going over our pet policies with guests in the future to ensure they are properly disposing of their dogs waste.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I invite you to contact me, at esl@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Salt Spring Island, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here in June for $35 dollars a night from priceline.com it was a smokin deal each room has its own kitchen with utensils to use each room has a lazyboy recliner and couch witch were very comfortable as well as the bed. The lobby staff are very nice and easy to talk to. I reccomend this place to any one

• Stayed June 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, August 2, 2013
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the comfort and size of the rooms we have to offer. The staff and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake? Share your experiences!