Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1431 112th Street S.E., Everett, WA 98208 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett - Silver Lake)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 19 hotels in Everett
Calgary, Canada
“Not clean”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

We arrived to a well maintained and friendly lobby. Our hopes were high.

Sadly, the rooms and bedding were dirty. Stains on couches and floors. The bedding for the hide a bed looked previously used. We were sneered at when we went to exchange it. Dirt along edges of the tiles in the bathroom. Fingernail found under sofa. We asked for an extra pillow and were told that they were on back order. We were also informed that guests steal them....

We paid two nights (3 rooms) and left after one. We would have left the first night but it was to late with tired kids.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, August 29, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

We know that our guests have multiple hotel choices, which is why our mission is to provide clean, comfortable rooms at an affordable price that guests want to come back to. The room condition you describe is totally unacceptable to me and not at all representative of our quality standards. As well, I am sorry that we were unable to provide you with additional pillows. Guests seem to love our choice in bedding and it can sometimes be a challenge to keep track of every pillow on the property.

In response to your post, I have met with our hotel staff and used your review to help coach them and improve our offerings.

Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand location in the future.

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Vancouver, BC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel looked promising online for the price. We stayed for two nights at $83/night. The outside is nice and clean but the room we had (Room 317) was somewhat worn (sofa was old and worn). The worst was the room was obviously not very clean. The toilet was dirty, and the previous guests must have had kids as a paper toy was left thrown into a lamp shade and wasn't removed. The 'breakfast' was possibly the worst we've seen - instant oatmeal packages, packaged granola bars and packaged muffins. At least they had coffee, which we appreciated.
The DVD player wasn't working and the staff were pleasant enough to replace it the next day. I don't think we would stay here again, but then again, the price was low.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, August 22, 2012
I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff were able to replace your dvd player so quickly. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

O'Fallon, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

The first thing you'll notice about the place is how difficult it is to spot from the road (112th). You can really only see the sign from one direction, and even then it's easy to miss.

The hotel itself is all right. We stayed for four nights so didn't get maid service (weekly). The breakfast consisted of coffee, oatmeal, muffins, granola bars, & fruit. Again, nothing special, but a nice grab-and-go snack.

• Stayed August 2012
I recently received a copy of your review for our hotel. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. I apologize that our location was hard to find. Being tucked away from the road makes it a quiet location for our visitors. As well, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks.

I certainly understand your desire for more items on our Grab and Go menu, as it is our current offerings are not designed to be a full blown breakfast, but more of an expanded coffee bar. We advertise it as just that, because we don't want anyone to be disappointed when they discover we don't have a full breakfast. Our typical Grab and Go Mornings items include gourmet coffee, variety of muffins, breakfast bars, oatmeal, and fresh fruit. I wish that we had been able to communicate better to you exactly what we offer.

Let me apologize that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other brand locations in the future.
Minnesota
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel was very clean and we found it to be very quiet. It is pretty conveniently located north of Seattle in Everett, close to Boeing and a number of shopping locations. The shower and bathroom were really clean, and it was nice to be able to cook meals for the family. However, the hotel is in a location that makes it VERY difficult to find. The freeway is a short distance from your door but you can't get to it easily. There are no easy routes to get to this hotel and that was a frustrating. Also, there is no breakfast to speak of except for some prepackaged muffins and some oatmeal bars. Still, we would probably stay here again if we needed housing in Everett.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so it was wonderful to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for a more robust breakfast spread. However, our current offerings are designed to be on the lighter side; more of an expanded coffee bar. It is disheartening to know that we did not communicate better to you exactly what we offer.

We would love to have you join us again should your travels bring you to our area at some point in the future. Thank you again for your post.
Homedale, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have stayed at the Extended StayDeluxe twice. In between my stays it was painted and the name on the building changed to Extended Stay America. I got the same great clean rooms both times. The staff is very friendly and efficient. It is back from the roadway so it is a great and safe place for my dogs. My dog dances when she sees we have arrived.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your dazzling review of your stay at our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. The staff is dedicated to ensuring a clean, friendly and comfortable environment for our guests; it is rewarding to know we met these expectations with you.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

It was very easy to find, was clean and convenient. Close to the freeway, food, and local drugstores. It was a little bit more expensive than a 2 star hotel, but well worth it. Would definitely stay here again. :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Coquitlam, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stayed here May 18/12 for $66.00 for the one night
Pros -
Good quiet location,
Room was clean, and up to date.
Our king bed was great.

Cons-
Called the 1800 to book and they screwed it all up, took a while to clear it up after I arrived- Thanks to the Manager to get us our room we originally booked.
Room was small.
Very thrifty hotel chain, no shampoo or cleaning supplies for kitchen.
Had to buy a wine bottle opener because they said they never got it back. Wow $2.
Ever room should have one.
They offer no free breakfast on the weekend??? Makes no sense what so ever
But offer free breakfast on week day.

Would I stay here again? only in a pinch.

Room Tip: Get the rooms with the kings beds. The other rooms, beds are doubles not queens
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake? Share your experiences!