“Not bad, but not great either...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1431 112th Street S.E., Everett, WA 98208 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett - Silver Lake)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #11 of 19 hotels in Everett
Yakima, Washington
“Not bad, but not great either...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

This hotel was very clean and we found it to be very quiet. It is pretty conveniently located north of Seattle in Everett, close to Boeing and a number of shopping locations. The shower and bathroom were really clean, and it was nice to be able to cook meals for the family. However, the hotel is in a location that makes it VERY difficult to find. The freeway is a short distance from your door but you can't get to it easily. There are no easy routes to get to this hotel and that was a frustrating. Also, there is no breakfast to speak of except for some prepackaged muffins and some oatmeal bars. Still, we would probably stay here again if we needed housing in Everett.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
ChristopherTM, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, July 30, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so it was wonderful to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I am happy to be able to respond to you in this forum, as we never want a guest to feel like his or her concerns go unheard. I certainly understand your desire for a more robust breakfast spread. However, our current offerings are designed to be on the lighter side; more of an expanded coffee bar. It is disheartening to know that we did not communicate better to you exactly what we offer.

We would love to have you join us again should your travels bring you to our area at some point in the future. Thank you again for your post.

52 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Homedale, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I have stayed at the Extended StayDeluxe twice. In between my stays it was painted and the name on the building changed to Extended Stay America. I got the same great clean rooms both times. The staff is very friendly and efficient. It is back from the roadway so it is a great and safe place for my dogs. My dog dances when she sees we have arrived.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so very much for your dazzling review of your stay at our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. The staff is dedicated to ensuring a clean, friendly and comfortable environment for our guests; it is rewarding to know we met these expectations with you.

A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

It was very easy to find, was clean and convenient. Close to the freeway, food, and local drugstores. It was a little bit more expensive than a 2 star hotel, but well worth it. Would definitely stay here again. :)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Coquitlam, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

Stayed here May 18/12 for $66.00 for the one night
Pros -
Good quiet location,
Room was clean, and up to date.
Our king bed was great.

Cons-
Called the 1800 to book and they screwed it all up, took a while to clear it up after I arrived- Thanks to the Manager to get us our room we originally booked.
Room was small.
Very thrifty hotel chain, no shampoo or cleaning supplies for kitchen.
Had to buy a wine bottle opener because they said they never got it back. Wow $2.
Ever room should have one.
They offer no free breakfast on the weekend??? Makes no sense what so ever
But offer free breakfast on week day.

Would I stay here again? only in a pinch.

Room Tip: Get the rooms with the kings beds. The other rooms, beds are doubles not queens
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett. We take great pride in offering a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price, so I was happy to read your comments about your accommodations. However, I was disappointed to read the rest of your remarks. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It's not common that we get the sort of feedback you provided, and although it is discouraging to read, it will help us make our hotel even better in the future. Let me apologize again that your stay was not completely satisfying, and assure you that we will continue to listen to our guests in forums like this one or directly (please visit our website and click the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page). I hope we have addressed your concern satisfactorily, and that you would give us the pleasure of having you as a guest again at this hotel or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2012

This hotel is nice and clean but there were a few big flaws I didn't like. First is the entry to the hotel. There is only one narrow drive in & out. It has a steep initial entry that caused my Volvo S80 Sedan to bottom out and gave me a scare but luckily all was good. Beyond that, the entry leads out to 112th street just a block off of I-5 and the traffic is usually heavy enough to make getting in or out very difficult. Could have to wait for 5 to 10 minutes on occasion hoping to find the rare polite person to give you space. Unfortunately most people in this area seem to be outrageously rude and none will let you in. To make that worse, I was preparing to enter and thus I was in a position to allow another person to exit before I made my turn and entry and yet that wasn't good enough for the people here. The car behind me could not wait 20 seconds and instead decided to race around through the center turn lane almost causing an accident with the vehicle that was exiting. If you are prepared to put your vehicle and your points on your license at risk then it would be ok to stay at this hotel. Also, if staying at this or any Extended Stay America hotel, check the online offers before checking in. I went in and asked for the rate and they quoted me $69 plus tax. I said it was only 39 on the website. She said that was only for online and asked if I wanted to check-in. She seemed shocked when I said I will be back in a few minutes. I went outside, got online on my iPhone, registered at the better price and returned with my confirmation number within 3 minutes. At that time another person was finishing paying for their room at a total of over $73 when I received the exact same room for only $43. A $30 difference! I didn't have the heart to tell the lady she just threw away $30. Moral is - always check online before assuming you will get the same or better rate at the counter. And having an Internet ready smart phone is even better - you can do it right in their lobby or parking lot (even if they aren't happy about it!).

Room Tip: Since it has an elevator I always recommend the second or higher floors. It adds security and you ca...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay Deluxe Seattle - Everett. We are committed to providing every guest with outstanding accommodations, so I was pleased to read your remarks about your room. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. For that I am truly sorry.

I am eager to respond to your concerns regarding our hotel amenities. It is our mission to provide a clean, comfortable room at a great rate for business and leisure travelers. To that end, we don't put items like shampoo bottles, shower caps, or face lotions within a room prior to a guest's arrival. That's because although these things are perceived as being "free" at other hotels, you still end up paying for them in your nightly rate. However, given our commitment to your satisfaction, we do have a limited supply of complimentary sundries available upon request at the front desk. Doing business this way allows us to continue to offer great rooms at exceptional rates. I am truly sorry that we were unable to communicate our offering effectively to you before you arrived.

Although it is unusual for a guest to have the experience you did while staying with us, we would like to use your account to help us make our hotel even better. Again, I am deeply sorry that you did not have a completely enjoyable stay at our hotel, and I promise that we are focused on total guest satisfaction every day. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me at this hotel or to our guest relations team directly by visiting our website and clicking the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page. I do hope that you will let me demonstrate our redoubled efforts in the future here or at any of Extended Stay Hotels locations throughout the U.S. and in Canada.
Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2012

I know this is an extended stay hotel, but it is excellent for short stays as well. Good value, clean rooms, and everything you need for a no-nonsense stay. Would return.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
eugene, oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2011

Not fancy, not new, totally adequate. Comfortable. Stayed because it was close to a conference. Would stay again. Has kitchenette so can save on food.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Everett - Silverlake? Share your experiences!