“Not worth it!!” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Everett
Ogden, Utah
“Not worth it!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

If you are desperate for just one night then this might be okay but other than that, pay the extra money and stay somewhere else. The clientele is sketchy to say the least. The front desk and breakfast area is the best part of the whole place. Most of the hotel is just dirty looking and feeling. It's in need of some major updating-maybe even change a toilet seat. I'm only 5'8" and the shower head was chin height. The laundry facility was out of order and the pool was closed in the middle of summer. We were in town for a basketball tournament so we really had no choice since we needed 5 rooms. Totally not worth it for the price!

Room Tip: Close to the office would be safer
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I didn't really plan my trip to Washington with much thought. After I took care of business elsewhere in Washington, I decided to stay in Everett once again because hotels and motels in Bellingham were full, and places in Seattle were likely to be more expensive. After a really good experience at another hotel in Bellingham the previous night, I paid more and got less.

Trying to economize, I tried the local Motel6, but they were completely full unless I wanted a room that was previously a smoking room. I happened upon this motel, and stayed there because I was desperate and leaving the following day.

The front desk staff were helpful and friendly enough, but I was told I could not get a AAA discount because I already was getting a "special" rate. (I paid slightly less the night before for a much better room at another motel in Bellingham.)

The room itself could have been much better. From the moment I walked in (and each time thereafter), there was a funky smell that was a cross between bleach and Ajax. The bed was comfortable enough, but the two curtains were of different lengths. The paint on the inside of the front door was flaking off, and there were numerous "repairs" to the drywall in the walls and ceilings. To get hot water you had to turn the pressure all the way up so you got pelted in the face with the shower whether you want to or not.

I realize some of these things may be nit-picky, but considering that the night before I stayed in a much better motel in Everett for a little less, all these things were annoying. (They also asked for a $100 deposit, which I am not sure why.)

Room Tip: Check the rooms out first. You might think better
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Monmouth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

Just stayed at the Days Inn in Everette, Washington and it was very unpleasant, an extra security deposit at check in, couldn't take breakfast to my sleeping son in room, wouldn't let me check out until I was totally out of the room so they could check that I had broken or stollen something. Rude person at desk who wouldn't listen to my experience, etc.,etc.
I won't be using your hotel again!
John Meade LCSW

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Seattle Everett? Share your experiences!