“2 night stay” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Seattle Everett to your Saves list
Days Inn Seattle Everett
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1602 S.E. Everett Mall Way, Everett, WA 98208   |
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Everett

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Spokane, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2014

FIrst thing the pictures of the room on the website are not accurate. The pictures portray a Jacuzzi suite, the regular rooms look nothing like the photos. 2nd they wanted a $100 Deposit. Seriously for this crappy hotel? You get it back but still. The TV was from the Mid 90's and not all of the Cable TV Channels came in. No insulation so noise from other guests were a problem. I had a Non Smoking room but smelled smoked in. The furnishings were from the 80's and not very up to date. I did not fee safe and secure in this room at all. It is in a very icky part of Everett. I would NOT recommend this Hotel/Motel at all! If everything else is full and this is the only option then ok stay there but only for one night until a better room opens up.

Room Tip: Do not stay here EVER only as a last resort
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
New Haven, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

Very thin walls you can here the highway, the people outside, and the people above you. The continental breakfast was ok. Cleanliness was ok. Priced a little high for what it was

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

To start with the room smelled but I opened the windows and figured it would air out ok. Then the internet did not work. After over a half hour and numerous phone calls to the lobby I was told it would not be fixed that night even though I needed internet for work. I asked for a refund and was told she couldn't give one but I could call the manager in the morning. Then she offered me a room on the second floor that I can’t get to because of a bad hip. I went to another hotel and checked my bank account only to discover three charges totaling almost $500 on my account. I called the manager in the morning and was told that refunds are only if you stay less than ten minutes even though the woman resetting the router took longer than ten minutes. They also told me that since they had offered me another room (that I can’t take due to disability) it was my fault I didn't have internet.

The manager, Adrianna, then said she would call my bank about the extra charges and that she would contact me back at 10:30 after she talked to her boss about the refund. At 10:30 the charges were not reversed with my bank and she did not call me back. I called the hotel and the manager wouldn't come to the phone. I called again at 11:30 and they put me on hold, hung up on me, and put me on hold longer. Eventually someone got on and said she would call me in another hour.

I gave up and called customer care who called the hotel and the manager refunded my money and called my bank in less than ten minutes. It took me half a day of phone calls to get this resolved and if you do have problems with this hotel just go straight to the Days Inn customer care.

Room Tip: Don't go if you need reliable internet and if you have a problem expect to jump through a lot of...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Seattle Everett? Share your experiences!