“Great place - neat and clean” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Seattle Everett
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1602 S.E. Everett Mall Way, Everett, WA 98208   |
Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Everett
Los Angeles
“Great place - neat and clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2008

I and my wife stayed here and after reading the previous reviews decided to try it for one night as we had to take care of work near there. I do not know which motel the previous reviewers are talking about but this place is one of the cleanest motels in the class of Days Inns. We were so happy with this place that we decided to stay for another night. The lobby is huge and very clean with nice sofas. It is connected to the dining room which is again huge with ample tables and chairs for eating breakfast. This motel is located next to a nice mall. The room was clean with fridge and micro and the front desk staff was very courtious, professional and worked with a smile on their face. Would stay here again on next trip.

• Liked — Value
  • Disliked — Difficult to trun left while driving out of the motel.
  • Stayed May 2008
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Southeast Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2007

I had a bad feeling about booking this hotel because of all the bad reviews, but because of the type of room I needed I booked anyway.

My family had kind of an impromtu reunion so I was looking for an inexpensive 2-room suite due to having myself and kids and grandkids. After hours of research I found this Days Inn site which advertised a "2 bedroom apartment with kitchen." I called and booked the room with the assurance that I would get THIS ROOM. In the meantime, I ended up booking 2 additional rooms for other family members. (My daughter was upset to begin with because she had just stayed in another Days Inn Dump by Tacoma, and this one was so horrible they actually had to switch hotels).

I called TWICE to confirm that I had this particular room and the desk clerk assured me that was the case. I told her both times that we probably wouldn't be there till very late, but that we would be there, and she said that would be fine. Well...after driving 13 hours I go to check in and, of course, they have rented out my reserved room. Of course I was more than a little upset, but the desk clerk was not sympathetic at all and in fact rude. He said they had booked me in another suite which was a 1-king bed room, which obviously was not going to work for 5 people. ( We ended up having to wake everyone at my sisters house to squeeze in for the night.)

I asked for the managers number and called her the next morning. She said that the room would indeed be available that night and for the remainder of my trip so I agreed to come back at 3 that afternoon to check in. About an hour or two later she called back saying that this particular room had a "maintenance" issue and would not be available after all, and so at that time I again cancelled all three of the reservations that my card was holding.

I didn't realize at the time but there were soccer tourneys going on, and finding a hotel not only for me but my other family members whose reservations I had cancelled turned out to be a challenge.

Just another note on this property...the parking in this place is terribly cramped unless you have a very small car.

It all worked out, though. We ended up staying at the Best Western Cascadia which was not the Hilton but it was much nicer than the Days Inn Dump. Clean rooms, very friendly people, pool, WONDERFUL breakfast. I would recommend this Best Western anytime.

I was assured that my card would not be charged at all by the Days Inn, so lets hope thats the case and that this will be the end of this review......

• Liked — Absloutely nothing
  • Disliked — Everything
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
BC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2007

Booked 6 rooms ahead of time at this motel because 6 couples from our local car club are touring for 2 weeks and wanted to tour the Boeing factory. Difficult to get into parking lot, sarcastic desk clerk, stained sheets, and shabby appearance best describe this motel. They kept 1 person's credit card by mistake and would not return it although they promised to so he had to cancel it after 3 days without it. Not a place any of us would return to.

• Liked — close to Boeing factory
  • Disliked — unwelcoming check-in clerk, shabby appearance, advertised WiFi not working, stained sheets and poor assistance in replacing them.
  • Stayed July 2007
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Days Inn Seattle Everett? Share your experiences!