“#1 Hospitality” 5 of 5 stars

Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Everett
“#1 Hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

By far, this has been one of the best hotels we have stayed in during our travels. Our room was impeccable, the staff outstanding and the many amenities were greatly appreciated. Special thanks to Holly, Esmeralda and Roberto for your committment to ensuring your guests are well taken care of. For anyone considering this hotel, our advice is...Book it!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Maple Ridge, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

My daughter and I stayed here for a shopping weekend and it is perfectly located between Alderwood Mall and the Seattle Outlet stores. When we arrived we found out we had been upgraded to a bubble room, which meant we had a deep tub hot tub in our bedroom. The room was huge with a separate living room and kitchenette. Great breakfast in the morning, nice mix of fruit, waffles, eggs, sausage, cereal, toast. The ONLY thing was, and I'm sure this was terribly disheartening for those that this happened to, was that a few of the guests' vehicles had been broken into overnight. Not sure if this was a one-off or if it occurs regularly, but just knowing how the hotel is customer oriented I'm sure if it becomes a problem they will take steps to mitigate it. The hotel was sold out the night we stayed (Fri night). Very helpful, friendly staff. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear B.C. Guest…..Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay with us. I was pleased to hear that you enjoy your upgrade to our “Bubble Tub” suite, as well as our breakfast. As you experienced, we are committed to providing the highest level of customer service possible, and, appreciate your recognizing that. Our first priority, of course, is to provide a safe and secure accommodation for our guests. We have always taken the necessary steps to assure this. The event that you learned of, was indeed an isolated incident for our area. We look forward to having you stay with us the next time you are in our area. Please stop by, I’d love to say hello.
Bill Rode
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

My husband works for a large corporation and travels quite a bit. Our daughter is on a traveling Cheer Team and so there is some traveling as well. We have stayed in Best Western Hotels in California, Oregon and Arizona and the Navigator Best Western Plus in Everett WA. is by far THE nicest, friendliest, cleanest and convenient Best Western we have EVER stayed in. Breakfast is amazing with tons of choices. The rooms have updated beds/appliances, T.V.'s and so on.....and the towels are fluffy unlike some that feel like brillow pads ;0) It's quiet as well with no noise from the hallway's OR outside !! We love that there are so many restaurants near by with plenty of shops/store and a movie theater right down the road. Thank you to ALL the staff at the Best Western Navigator Plus !

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay. Large rooms, stayed in a suite the first time with my husband and boys and most recently stayed in a two queen bed room with kitchen with my mom & two sisters for a weekend shopping trip to tulalip! Best value by far and must say the "continental breakfast" is by far one of the better ones out there especially as it is included in the room cost. Whether you want a piece of toast, yogurt or muffin, all the way up to making your own waffles, it is fabulous! My family of 4 would eat out for a breakfast at easily $65.00, this breakfast is free!!! The rooms were very clean, plenty of room, comfortable beds too! Can't wait to come back and stay again.

• Stayed May 2013
Allyn, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My daughter & I stayed here for just one night while attending an event at Tulalip Casino. We were very comfortable and we thought the staff here were very friendly and helpful. I am considered picky when it comes to cleanliness and thought this hotel rated one of the best. The breakfast was really good and a lot of variety. I would recommend this to my friends.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and slept very well with no noise overhead.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was here over Memorial Day weekend and my experience was outstanding. When I first drove in I was unsure because the area looks a bit seedy but after driving around a bit it was fine! It was centrally located for the traveling I was doing.
I had an issue with my room door and they not only handled it promptly but when I got back to my room there was a hand written note and a goodie bag full of delightful treats AND a Visa gift card. Talk about above and beyond!
The staff was incredible and after chatting with the AM I learned that they have very little turnover. She has been there for 14 years and the manager for 15. That's pretty amazing for that industry!
Free breakfast was good and there is a beer and wine happy hour in the evening. Both complimentary.
I will definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night on business and it was a very nice hotel. It seems to have been recent remodled. I had a one Queen bed room and the bed was very comfy and so were the linens and pillows. The hotel offered a very expansive free breakfast and a nightly reception with free beer and wine and a light supper. It seemed to me that the management takes very good care of this hotel. It is not right off the freeway, but it is close enough with easy access to Interstate 5. I will return here when I am back inthe area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!