Great place to stay. Large rooms, stayed in a suite the first time with my husband and boys and most recently stayed in a two queen bed room with kitchen with my mom & two sisters for a weekend shopping trip to tulalip! Best value by far and must say the "continental breakfast" is by far one of the better ones out there especially as it is included in the room cost. Whether you want a piece of toast, yogurt or muffin, all the way up to making your own waffles, it is fabulous! My family of 4 would eat out for a breakfast at easily $65.00, this breakfast is free!!! The rooms were very clean, plenty of room, comfortable beds too! Can't wait to come back and stay again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Navigator Hotel Everett
- Best Western Plus Navigator Hotel
- Best Western Plus Navigator Inn And Suites
- Best Western Navigator Hotel
- Best Western Everett
- Everett Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.