“Second time staying here, will be staying again!” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #2 of 19 hotels in Everett
“Second time staying here, will be staying again!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay. Large rooms, stayed in a suite the first time with my husband and boys and most recently stayed in a two queen bed room with kitchen with my mom & two sisters for a weekend shopping trip to tulalip! Best value by far and must say the "continental breakfast" is by far one of the better ones out there especially as it is included in the room cost. Whether you want a piece of toast, yogurt or muffin, all the way up to making your own waffles, it is fabulous! My family of 4 would eat out for a breakfast at easily $65.00, this breakfast is free!!! The rooms were very clean, plenty of room, comfortable beds too! Can't wait to come back and stay again.

• Stayed May 2013

311 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Allyn, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My daughter & I stayed here for just one night while attending an event at Tulalip Casino. We were very comfortable and we thought the staff here were very friendly and helpful. I am considered picky when it comes to cleanliness and thought this hotel rated one of the best. The breakfast was really good and a lot of variety. I would recommend this to my friends.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 4th floor and slept very well with no noise overhead.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
St. Louis, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I was here over Memorial Day weekend and my experience was outstanding. When I first drove in I was unsure because the area looks a bit seedy but after driving around a bit it was fine! It was centrally located for the traveling I was doing.
I had an issue with my room door and they not only handled it promptly but when I got back to my room there was a hand written note and a goodie bag full of delightful treats AND a Visa gift card. Talk about above and beyond!
The staff was incredible and after chatting with the AM I learned that they have very little turnover. She has been there for 14 years and the manager for 15. That's pretty amazing for that industry!
Free breakfast was good and there is a beer and wine happy hour in the evening. Both complimentary.
I will definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night on business and it was a very nice hotel. It seems to have been recent remodled. I had a one Queen bed room and the bed was very comfy and so were the linens and pillows. The hotel offered a very expansive free breakfast and a nightly reception with free beer and wine and a light supper. It seemed to me that the management takes very good care of this hotel. It is not right off the freeway, but it is close enough with easy access to Interstate 5. I will return here when I am back inthe area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed here this past weekend as part of a softball team. Overall, the experience was excellent. Upon arrival, check in was fast and easy, and my online request for an upper floor room was provided without asking further.

We had a two queens room that came with a kitchenette (fridge, sink, micro and two burner stove). The room was clean and large and very functional for three people. The hotel appears to be renovating its rooms and we had an older room. The furnishings however were still very good and while the countertops wer arborite rather than granite, they were in good shape. In fact, I would argue that the room really didn't need renovating quite yet.

The free wifi was decent throughout the hotel.

Breakfast was average, however the coffee was excellent. Newpapers were available free of charge each morning.

Service was excellent. The front desk contacted the room shortly after our arrival to ensure all was well, and the manager Bill made the rounds each morning in the breakfast area to ensure all guests were satisifed.

We did not check out the pool.

Thishotel is excellent for traveling sports teams as well as persons looking a longer stay. The suites have a separate bedroom area and more complete kitchen inlcuding full stove.

I highly recommend this Best Western.

Room Tip: I recommend a room higher than the first floor for privacy. Some first floor rooms look onto the par...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
To our very proud team Mom & Dads…….It was a pleasure having your team stay with us. We’ve always made a special effort here to be sure that any groups that stay with us have everything they need to make their stay more comfortable. With so much excitement happening during these events, it’s nice to have somewhere to kick back and relax, and we are always determined to provide that. I thank you for sharing your view on your stay with our fellow travelers, and hope to see you all again whether an event or, just a get-a-way, brings you back to our area.
GO TEAM!
Bill Rode
Bellingham, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The price was fair, and the room was spacious. The bed was very comfortable for a budget hotel. The free happy hour food and free breakfast were actually pretty nasty, but that wasn't why I stayed there. If I was in the Everett area again Id definitely stay at this hotel. Plenty of free parking. Friendly and accommodating staff. Convenient location and nice rooms. Great value overall.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Good Day to our Pacific NW Neighbors……thank you for your kind comments concerning your recent stay with us. Our staff certainly appreciate it when a guest make a comment concerning their level of service, and I will pass this along to them. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and found your room comfortable; however, I am concerned with your experience with our breakfast and evening reception. I would be grateful to hear of any suggestion you may have. When we hear from our guests, this only helps us to do a better job. Please contact me at any time at 877-488-0510.
Bill Rode

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!