I was here over Memorial Day weekend and my experience was outstanding. When I first drove in I was unsure because the area looks a bit seedy but after driving around a bit it was fine! It was centrally located for the traveling I was doing.
I had an issue with my room door and they not only handled it promptly but when I got back to my room there was a hand written note and a goodie bag full of delightful treats AND a Visa gift card. Talk about above and beyond!
The staff was incredible and after chatting with the AM I learned that they have very little turnover. She has been there for 14 years and the manager for 15. That's pretty amazing for that industry!
Free breakfast was good and there is a beer and wine happy hour in the evening. Both complimentary.
I will definitely stay there again, and highly recommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Navigator Hotel Everett
- Best Western Plus Navigator Hotel
- Best Western Plus Navigator Inn And Suites
- Best Western Navigator Hotel
- Best Western Everett
- Everett Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.