“A Very Nice Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 18 Hotels in Everett
California
“A Very Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I stayed here for one night on business and it was a very nice hotel. It seems to have been recent remodled. I had a one Queen bed room and the bed was very comfy and so were the linens and pillows. The hotel offered a very expansive free breakfast and a nightly reception with free beer and wine and a light supper. It seemed to me that the management takes very good care of this hotel. It is not right off the freeway, but it is close enough with easy access to Interstate 5. I will return here when I am back inthe area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Victoria, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed here this past weekend as part of a softball team. Overall, the experience was excellent. Upon arrival, check in was fast and easy, and my online request for an upper floor room was provided without asking further.

We had a two queens room that came with a kitchenette (fridge, sink, micro and two burner stove). The room was clean and large and very functional for three people. The hotel appears to be renovating its rooms and we had an older room. The furnishings however were still very good and while the countertops wer arborite rather than granite, they were in good shape. In fact, I would argue that the room really didn't need renovating quite yet.

The free wifi was decent throughout the hotel.

Breakfast was average, however the coffee was excellent. Newpapers were available free of charge each morning.

Service was excellent. The front desk contacted the room shortly after our arrival to ensure all was well, and the manager Bill made the rounds each morning in the breakfast area to ensure all guests were satisifed.

We did not check out the pool.

Thishotel is excellent for traveling sports teams as well as persons looking a longer stay. The suites have a separate bedroom area and more complete kitchen inlcuding full stove.

I highly recommend this Best Western.

Room Tip: I recommend a room higher than the first floor for privacy. Some first floor rooms look onto the par...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
To our very proud team Mom & Dads…….It was a pleasure having your team stay with us. We’ve always made a special effort here to be sure that any groups that stay with us have everything they need to make their stay more comfortable. With so much excitement happening during these events, it’s nice to have somewhere to kick back and relax, and we are always determined to provide that. I thank you for sharing your view on your stay with our fellow travelers, and hope to see you all again whether an event or, just a get-a-way, brings you back to our area.
GO TEAM!
Bellingham, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The price was fair, and the room was spacious. The bed was very comfortable for a budget hotel. The free happy hour food and free breakfast were actually pretty nasty, but that wasn't why I stayed there. If I was in the Everett area again Id definitely stay at this hotel. Plenty of free parking. Friendly and accommodating staff. Convenient location and nice rooms. Great value overall.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Good Day to our Pacific NW Neighbors……thank you for your kind comments concerning your recent stay with us. Our staff certainly appreciate it when a guest make a comment concerning their level of service, and I will pass this along to them. I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and found your room comfortable; however, I am concerned with your experience with our breakfast and evening reception. I would be grateful to hear of any suggestion you may have. When we hear from our guests, this only helps us to do a better job. Please contact me at any time at 877-488-0510.
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I recently stayed at the Navigator Inn while visiting my family in nearby Lynnwood. I was pleasantly surprised when the front desk called my room after check-in. They called to inquire if the room was ok, and if we needed anything or possibly forgot to bring any items, they could provide for us.

They have a nice buffet style breakfast, and also evening cocktail hour (beer, wine, and snackies!). Amenities include a fitness center, indoor pool and spa, and a business center. Rooms also include a Kitchenette with pots, pans, plates, glasses, silverware, Salt & Pepper etc. The Kitchenette has a full refrigerator/freezer, double hot plate, and microwave oven.
I would stay here again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest from Sunny California…..thank you so much for your comments. I’m very pleased to hear that in addition to a clean and comfortable hotel, that you were aware of our friendly staff and service. Sometimes that’s such an important part of one’s stay in any lodging facility, and we always try to exceed our guests’ expectations. We hope we’ll see you the next time you visit your family.
Nova Scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

All the front desk staff, and especially Christy were very helpful and friendly. We had a king suite with a door between the bedroom & living room.
We attended the Boeing Tour and the Heritage Flight Museum which were both only 5 minutes away and excellent attractions. Outback Steakhouse is just across the street as well as the Hobby Lobby which had something for everyone.
Breakfast had hashbrowns, bacon & the usual continental choices. There was a waffle-maker but only syrup for topping. They need to add berry topping and whip cream which most hotels have now.
We used the pool & hot-tub but you have to walk through the lobby to get there which is a bit inconvenient.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 5, 2013
Many thanks to our guests from the great…great North! Both I and my staff would like to let you know how much we appreciate the comments you’ve made on your recent stay with us. I’m very fortunate to have staff like Christy, that have been here with me for several years, and thank you for noticing the level of customer service that she provided. As many of our guests, I see that you enjoyed the various aviation attractions our area has to offer, as well as the shopping and dining opportunities close to our hotel. And……just so you know, we’re taking a good look at the suggestion you made for toppings for our waffles. If your travels bring you back to our area in the future, we look forward to serving you once again.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We stayed here during the Christmas holidays. The room was very spacious and comfortable, with a kitchen and plenty of places to sit down and relax. The breakfast was excellent. There were a lot of breakfast items to choose from and it wasn't very crowded, so we could always find a place to sit as a family. They also kept the breakfast bar well-stocked. The pool was a little small, but it was nice and clean. There was also a small work out area. They always had coffee, tea, and water available in the lobby and the staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. We were close to shopping areas and restaurants, with easy access to the freeway. We had a great time!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Good Day L.A.! I’m so pleased to see how much you enjoyed your visit to the Everett/Seattle area. Sharing your kind comments with your fellow travelers is appreciated by all. We hope we’ll see you again to enjoy our amenities in the future. Don’t forget…..it’s only 6 months till the holiday shopping season!
All the best to you this year,
Bill Rode

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!