I stayed here for one night on business and it was a very nice hotel. It seems to have been recent remodled. I had a one Queen bed room and the bed was very comfy and so were the linens and pillows. The hotel offered a very expansive free breakfast and a nightly reception with free beer and wine and a light supper. It seemed to me that the management takes very good care of this hotel. It is not right off the freeway, but it is close enough with easy access to Interstate 5. I will return here when I am back inthe area.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Navigator Hotel Everett
- Best Western Plus Navigator Hotel
- Best Western Plus Navigator Inn And Suites
- Best Western Navigator Hotel
- Best Western Everett
- Everett Best Western
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Best Western, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.