“Enjoyable,great staff” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cody, Wyoming
“Enjoyable,great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

First time in area and found the Navigator perfect place to start from ,Boeing close,ferries and some great seafood restaurants suggested by staff with great directions to attractions,I would stay here again,we had a suite and found it very comfortable.

Room Tip: Suite on 4th floor rear
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
NavigatorSuites, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Good Day Wyoming! Thank you for sharing your experience in our area with your follow road warriors! We have always promoted our location as being the hub of a wheel, with so many attractions and beautiful scenery within a short distance of our hotel. The mountains, water, downtown Seattle, shopping, and the Boeing Tour just to name a few. I’m pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay in one of our suites, and, I’m pleased to report, that since your stay with us, we’ve added new 37” flat screen TV’s to all of our rooms. Happy travels to you!

Bill Rode

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
rosholt, wi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Stayed here on our way to Vancouver after flying in to Seatac. Location worked well for us after coming in on late afternoon flight.Nice selection of restaurants in the area. The Hotel is a litle way off of I-5 but it easy to find. Clean comfortable room. Good beds. Very nice breakfast. The price was right.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hello Richard from Wisconsin…..thank you for your comments on your stay with us here in Everett, WA. We are fortunate to be in an area with so many great restaurants and shopping options available to our guests, and glad to see you were able to take advantage of that. We take great pride in offering numerous amenities, such as our Hot Breakfast Buffet, and full kitchens in our rooms, to our travelers at an affordable price. We hope to see you again in the future.

Bill Rode
Vancouver, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I know that Best Westerns are always reliable so when I book a room in one I have certain expectations. This one exceeded all of them. It was just so nice, after a long road trip vacation through Canada, to come back and have a completely relaxing night before the trip home. The pool was the perfect temperature and we we the only ones in it. We were served a light supper (salad & nachos) in the lobby and a large hot breakfast in the morning. The room was nice and big and had a kitchenette with a four burner stove and a full sized fridge. I will most definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on the first floor near the east end. I expected road noise but it was nice and quiet.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Calgary,Alberta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

We came down from Calgary for a three day shopping/ R&R trip and choose this hotel and were extremely impressed! It's about 1/2 hr from Seattle and worth the drive. The rates were extremely reasonable, the rooms were clean and had everything we needed and more (we got a suite) and the staff were very friendly and helpful! The suite had a comfy bed, full kitchette, 2 tv's one in the room and one in the bedroom. The room had a wall safe.

The hotel offers a free business centre, nice pool and hot tub and a good gym. The morning continental breakfast was great! So many choices and had a different feature everyday. On weeknights they offer a free happy hour with drinks and appies! So impressed! The hotel is blocks away from restaurants and the Everett mall and about a 15 minute drive north on the I-5, is Seattle Premium Outlets.

We were very impressed with this hotel and would stay again when we come down again. We would highly recommend paying the extra for the suite!

PS-look at the awning at the entrance way, one of the coolest we have ever seen!

• Stayed October 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western -Navigator for 46 days on business and I can't say enough great about everything. The facility is well maintained with maintenance staff and housekeeping constantly working to keep the hotel clean and operational. The buildings are kept up to date with flat screen TVs and wired internet and WiFi.

At check in, I had an issue with the air conditioner in my room and waited until the following morning to report it. At my return from work that day, the receptionist stopped me and notified me of the repairs that were completed and happily instructed me not to hesitate if further issues came up. None did.

The housekeeping staff is remarkably diligent about keeping every part of the facility clean. My room was cleaned everyday - as an extended stay guest the cleaning schedule is modified some but not different than I did at home.

The suites have full kitchens so that guests can cook for themselves if they desire to, which include pots, pans, dishes, glasses and flat wear and the like. The stove are apartment sized stoves with an oven, it even has a full size refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. The suites are arranged like small one bedroom apartments with a king bed and the couch unfolds to a queen bed.

The staff from the general manager to the newest person are all remarkably friendly, helpful and professional.

The hotel is overall quiet, although the rooms on the front of the hotel do get a little road noise from Evergreen Way but that's not horrible and it's not all the time.

There is a complimentary breakfast every morning and the variety is fantastic. They mix the menu up everyday so it's not the same thing. They do provide the staple items, pastries, cold and hot cereals but the main entree is on a rotation and they have a menu posted in the dining area as to what will be served each day of the week.

I could go on and on but I think anyone reading this will get the idea that I am completely satisfied with everything about this hotel. This is the first review I have ever written and I travel quiet a bit during the year for work and recreation. Anyone traveling to the Everett, WA area would be missing out if you didn't plan to stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the suite side and liked the room size, it was ideal for me traveling alone and could ea...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had very nice 24 day stay here on business and appreciated the HUGE jacuzzi suite. The room was a little outdated but clean and nice. It is close to everything including restaurants and everett mall. Our room was located in the back corner of the hotel and the traffic during early morning and late afternoon hours is very loud.However the lobby staff and maids were very friendly and helpful! The hot meals, Both breakfast and dinner on week days, that were provided at no charge were a wonderful treat after a long day. A great home away from home while on business.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear WJB12311,

Thank you for making this your “Home Away From Home”. That is one of the best compliments a hotel can receive. I am glad you enjoyed our hot breakfast and evening reception. I shared your comments regarding the staff and they were appreciative.

We hope your business trip was a success and you had safe travels back to Nashville. Please think of us next time business or vacation, bring you back to our area.

Sincerely, Bill Rode – General Manager
Penticton, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

This hotel is set just back from a very busy intersection on a quieter street. It doesn't appear to be anything fancy when you walk in, but the rooms are very nice. The room had a full kitchen, but a complimentary breakfast was provided. They also offer an evening reception with snacks, beer & wine - a nice touch. The service was great, wifi was free, as were any forgotten toiletries.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
NavigatorSuites, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Dear travellinpaddler,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our neighbors to the North. I hope you had a wonderful trip down to our area and thank you for staying with us. Thank you also for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to serving you in the future.

Sincerely, Bill Rode - General Manager

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!