“Very uncomfortable stay” 2 of 5 stars

Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Everett
“Very uncomfortable stay”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We spent one night at this Travelodge, and it was not a fun stay. The bed felt cold, the tv did not work properly and the general overall feeling was that this was a VERY old motel needing extensive updating.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
christudor, Manager at Travelodge Everett, responded to this review, January 17, 2013
Thank you for your posting. I am sorry for your experience and we are in the final steps of upgrading the last of our rooms. All our rooms are receiving an upgrade and will enhance your stay. Please visit us again and we may insure a WOW experience.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Lake Stevens, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I stayed at the Travelodge in Everett for a few nights while waiting for my new apartment. I thought the staff were all very nice, & helpful. The room was clean and cozy. I had no issues with noise or dirty accomidations. Its a great room in a great location (not in the middle of Everett, so I felt safe leaving my car at night, but close enough to get anywere I needed to go in minutes.) honestly its a nice, clean room, with friendly staff, and all the accomidations I needed for a good price. The rooms may not have flat screen T.V's but all & all its homie & I didnt see any problems with it. I would stay there again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Pottsboro
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had great weather, cozy accommodations, a little noisy above us over New Years weekend. Appreciated the owners commitment to safety of his customers and their stay being pleasant! Room was always neat and clean when we returned. Stayed 5 nights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Billings, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have lived in Everett before, and needed to return for prior business engagements. I had seen the Travelodge before and didn't really know what to think of it. Looking at the Travelodge from the outside may give you some negative ideas about the shape of the hotel. After staying in the hotel for a couple nights, I can say that this was one of the best trips I have made. The inside of the hotel units is renovated, heaters work awesome (given enough time) and I didn't even have to use a rental car, everything was dong using the mass transit.

Travelodge is about a half mile - a little less, and about a 5 to 10 minute walk - to the bus and train depot. Because of this, I was able to get everything I needed while using mass transit, even coming from and going back to the Airport. Keep in mind that you're near a busy street, but I rarely was distracted by it. It was actually a nice sort of white noise.

Because you're downtown, great restaurants are walking distance away. There are plenty of choices, you won't be disappointed.

On top of all this, I was probably most impressed with the service here. A story of going the extra mile: I arrived at the hotel at just before 10 a.m. and I knew check in was at 2 p.m. I was only hoping to drop off my bags, if that was fine, and go on my way to other areas of the city. Instead, the desk worker accommodated me and gave me a key to my room. I was able to rest, catch up on some work, and warm up. On top of this, the desk workers seem to genuinely care that you have a pleasant stay.

If I return to Everett, I will definitely look into returning to Travelodge.

Room Tip: As soon as you arrive, start up the heater or AC. It works well, but it takes time to warm up.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
LOS ALAMOS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The heating system was blowing dust. The windows did not have locks, just a stick in the window, the door didn't seal, no working phone in the room. Terrible. We stayed one night out of three and left. Had to throw a blanket on the heater to keep the dust from blowing.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

christudor, Manager at Travelodge Everett, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
We appreciate your feedback on your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience and we are investigating the issues you mentioned in your review. As you can see this is not the normal experience. Please contact me so we may make the situation right. I assure given the opportunity we can WOW you on your next stay with us.
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Helpful manager. Got me through the checking process in record time. The Chinese restaurant a block away was a great dinner choice. I will come back. There is free wifi, refer, micro, comfortable chair and a comfy bed.

• Stayed January 2013

Been to Travelodge Everett? Share your experiences!