“Visit to Everett” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 18 Hotels in Everett
Pottsboro
“Visit to Everett”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Had great weather, cozy accommodations, a little noisy above us over New Years weekend. Appreciated the owners commitment to safety of his customers and their stay being pleasant! Room was always neat and clean when we returned. Stayed 5 nights.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Billings, Montana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have lived in Everett before, and needed to return for prior business engagements. I had seen the Travelodge before and didn't really know what to think of it. Looking at the Travelodge from the outside may give you some negative ideas about the shape of the hotel. After staying in the hotel for a couple nights, I can say that this was one of the best trips I have made. The inside of the hotel units is renovated, heaters work awesome (given enough time) and I didn't even have to use a rental car, everything was dong using the mass transit.

Travelodge is about a half mile - a little less, and about a 5 to 10 minute walk - to the bus and train depot. Because of this, I was able to get everything I needed while using mass transit, even coming from and going back to the Airport. Keep in mind that you're near a busy street, but I rarely was distracted by it. It was actually a nice sort of white noise.

Because you're downtown, great restaurants are walking distance away. There are plenty of choices, you won't be disappointed.

On top of all this, I was probably most impressed with the service here. A story of going the extra mile: I arrived at the hotel at just before 10 a.m. and I knew check in was at 2 p.m. I was only hoping to drop off my bags, if that was fine, and go on my way to other areas of the city. Instead, the desk worker accommodated me and gave me a key to my room. I was able to rest, catch up on some work, and warm up. On top of this, the desk workers seem to genuinely care that you have a pleasant stay.

If I return to Everett, I will definitely look into returning to Travelodge.

Room Tip: As soon as you arrive, start up the heater or AC. It works well, but it takes time to warm up.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
LOS ALAMOS
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

The heating system was blowing dust. The windows did not have locks, just a stick in the window, the door didn't seal, no working phone in the room. Terrible. We stayed one night out of three and left. Had to throw a blanket on the heater to keep the dust from blowing.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

christudor, Manager at Travelodge Everett, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
We appreciate your feedback on your stay. I sincerely apologize for your experience and we are investigating the issues you mentioned in your review. As you can see this is not the normal experience. Please contact me so we may make the situation right. I assure given the opportunity we can WOW you on your next stay with us.
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Helpful manager. Got me through the checking process in record time. The Chinese restaurant a block away was a great dinner choice. I will come back. There is free wifi, refer, micro, comfortable chair and a comfy bed.

• Stayed January 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Group of 4 stayed here go get an early start on shopping at the outlet mall. The room was filthy, seemed like the sheets hadn't been washed in at least 1 week, the bathroom had cobwebs, the wifi wasn't working, the room door had a gap and we could see out through the gap, and the window did not close completely. I would not recommend this motel.

• Stayed September 2012
Seattle, WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stayed only one night. Reservation was ready, room was ready, clean. Lights, heat, refrig and TV all worked.

Bed was comfortable. Parking lot stayed quiet despite hockey game at nearby arena.

Shower walls slightly moldy.

No device to deflect below-window heater fan from blowing up under curtains. We used the wooden stick provided as security for sliding windows to prop curtains away from air flow.

Surprise was that room had microwave and refrig, and that cable box offered all premium channels.

Breakfast selection tiny, but no worse than expected.

Will stay here again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Marysville, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

I really enjoy staying at the Everett Travelodge. The rooms are nice size with comfortable beds. I also like the check in and out times. It's close to everything I need to get to as well. Every time I go, the managers are very nice and welcoming. The thing I love the best is the Travelodge is not like most Everett motels, this one is nice and very clean. No nasty smells and not dirty at all. After staying here, I will not go to any other motels in Everett.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Travelodge Everett? Share your experiences!