We stayed for a night and brought our two small dogs with us. Travelling with pets are always more complicated. The hotel is a bit tucked away from the main road, ideal of pet walking, with several grassy areas for pets. Other owners scooped up after their pets which is always nice.
The accommodations were average. Our room had two queen beds. Matresses and pillows were ok, Bathroom was clean. Great for just sleeping. This is not a hotel to hang around in.
The breakfast was included and just ok. But no complaints for the price.
We asked to change rooms because the first one had a busted tv remote and smelled like smoke.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Everett Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Everett Hotel Everett
- La Quinta Hotel Everett
- La Quinta Everett
- Everett La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn Everett, WashingtonLocated directly off of I-5 and in the heart of Everett, Washington, it is the ideal accommodation for business and leisure travelers in Everett.The La Quinta Inn Everett offers amenities like free wireless high-speed Internet access, convenient onsite business center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's easy to stay connected and refreshed when staying at the La Quinta Inn Everett. The La Quinta Inn Everett offers a Free Bright Side Breakfast featuring our ham, cheese, and veggie omelets, each morning of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your La Quinta Inn Everett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.