The hotel is in behind another hotel and at night when you are unfamiliar a little awkward to get to, you have to drive down a couple of little laneways, but once you know the area it is fine.
A good clean large room, good beds, nice linen and towels, a few more amenities in the bath area. They do have a dog walking area but watch your step, people don't always use the provided bags. Decent breakfast but odd coffee maker, had to wait 5 minutes for staff to renew the "pod" of concentrated coffee, so so taste. Lots of restraunt choices nearby and easy enough access to freeway. Would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn Everett Hotel
- La Quinta Inn Everett Hotel Everett
- La Quinta Hotel Everett
- La Quinta Everett
- Everett La Quinta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn Everett, WashingtonLocated directly off of I-5 and in the heart of Everett, Washington, it is the ideal accommodation for business and leisure travelers in Everett.The La Quinta Inn Everett offers amenities like free wireless high-speed Internet access, convenient onsite business center, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's easy to stay connected and refreshed when staying at the La Quinta Inn Everett. The La Quinta Inn Everett offers a Free Bright Side Breakfast featuring our ham, cheese, and veggie omelets, each morning of your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, LaQuinta, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your La Quinta Inn Everett reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.