“La Quinta Wonderful Stay” 5 of 5 stars

La Quinta Inn Everett
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   12619 Fourth Ave. West, Everett, WA 98204   |
Hotel virtual tour
Ranked #7 of 18 Hotels in Everett

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Surrey, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

You can find this hotel quite close to I5, in fact you can see it as you come off of the highway, so I don't know why people complain they can't find it. If you have functioning eyeballs in your head, you can find it.
Rooms are nicely appointed and upgraded but there were some discrepancies: we travelled with another family and got 2 rooms side by side. We both got 2 queen size beds. However, on our room we had a fridge/microwave and our tv was a 32" flat screen. Our friends right next door did not have the fridge/micro and they had a tube tv. Also, eventhough the cost of the room was $85 each, we paid only $10 in room tax and our friends paid $13 in room. tax. Odd.

The beds were comfortable and the hotel was not noisy. However, our rooms were right near the laundry room - the hours are 9-9 but people were doing laundry until 10pm. Luckily all our kids were asleep and this did not bother them, but had it been more a nuisance we would have alerted the front desk, they really should enforce the laundry hours.

Breakfast was hot and delicious, with lots of variety - make your own waffles or enjoy muffins, cereal, toast, yoghurt and/or juice. The food was fresh, did not look like it had been sitting around for days so that is always a plus :)

We needed a crib for our youngest but were not able to request one when we booked online (we booked through hotels.com) so requested one when we checked in and it was brought up within 10 minutes to our room, so can't complain about the service!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
lq6187gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn Everett, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with our property. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am not sure why you and your traveling family received two different tax rates, but please contact us at the hotel and we will make sure to correct this matter for you.

Our property is continuing to upgrade all of our guest rooms with flat panel televisions and microwave and refrigerators. We look forward to completing our project just before this summer.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Jay Ohm
Victoria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This hotel is perfect for traveling with pets. There is no additional charge and there is a small grass pet walk area with a bag dispenser. I love that the hotel is 100% non smoking, in some places if you have a pet you end up in a smoking room. This hotel is good for non-pet travelers as well. For the price the rooms are large and clean and have everything you need. The breakfast is decent. All in all good value for the price. And the Windows open, that's a must for me.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your recent stay with our hotel. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate the value of our guests' and their feedback.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Jay Ohm
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The service was great. The hotel was just off the I5 yet was nice and quiet. The room was clean and we had a good sleep. Good location although a bit difficult to find - the La Quinta was hidden behind a Holiday Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

We have stayed at La Qunta Inn on several occasions in other city's, I assumed this one would be great, as the others always have been. My assumption was dead wrong...We got to our room and my husband had to literally slam his shoulder into the door to get it open, the room was extremely small, we could hear the couple in the next room having a conversation (they were not yelling) it was like we were all in the same room. I had requested a room on the top floor, there were three floors, we were given one on the 2nd floor facing the dumpster. We turned the television on, then the tv controller just quit working. There was a Holiday Inn Express right next door, had we not been on a time constraint to check in and get to our event on time, we would have opted out and went next door. I did let the clerk know about these problems upon check out, she just smiled and said oh thank you for letting me know. Once again, do not stay here, this La Quinta does not meet the standards of others we have stayed at.

Room Tip: Just pass this up
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I have stayed in the LaQuintas in Washington State. They are clean and on the par with several of the higher priced chains. The staff has been warm and welcoming. I travel with my Weimariner and he was welcomed as well. I did see other dogs but I did not hear any noise. My overall experience was excellent and I would not hesitate to recommend them to my friends.
Maureen Ooka

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Everett? Share your experiences!