“My Three Sons, Don't bother” 1 of 5 stars

360-625-8066
Improve this listing
Ranked #30 of 46 Restaurants in Enumclaw
Enumclaw, Washington
“My Three Sons, Don't bother”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

We are locals and decided to give them a try so Sunday morning we walked to town and had breakfast at "My Three Sons" disappointing to say the least....
While the restaurant was moderatley busy and the wait staff was friendly, the wait to get food was over an hour. One would not mind waiting an hour for great food or even moderately good food but frankly speaking the food was terrible, the burrito had maybe one egg scrambled and barely a potato, with maybe a few tomatoes- the breakfast described salsa and sour cream...where was that? Im less than 100ibs and a small eater and the burrito was so small it didn't come close to filling me and it was terrible tasting... the eggs benedict was terrible, eggs over cookeds ham was more like a couple pieces of dried ham jerkey...hollandaise was too lemony with zero flavor... Over priced for what you get to say the elast...come one it doesnt take a four star chef to make a satisfying breakfast!
My Three sons breakfast experience really was a disgrace to the many other great restaurants.
Enumclaw has to offer, so if traveling through Enumclaw choose the Lee or Kettle or Mcdonald's
A few ideas:
1.Have a shift manager scheduled when your staff is younger, while they were friendly they didn't handle the late sproratic orders the kitchen was putting out well.
2.If your cooks cant cook a tasty plentiful breakfast elliminate your breakfasts and concentrate on lunches, bad breakfasts will hurt your lunch business.
3. if you're going to charge the same as the other restaurants in towm make sure your meals are as good as or better quality than your competitors
4. if customers do have to wait longer than the acceptable amount of time, rule of thumb below
Make sure you compensate them with a coupon for another meal for another visit.
Breakfast - 15 minutes