“Always know what to expect good people good food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 91 restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Entertaining clients, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Dessert
“Always know what to expect good people good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

I was looking at this site. Then I noticed the photos one of the outside is of the palace but the one of the dining room is the yellow church made me laugh. So don't expect the dining room to look that hippy. Tha palace is rustic and oldtime ellensburg

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

69% Recommend
Portland, Oregon
“Enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I like when old buildings are kept alive and the Palace Cafe does just that with an atmosphere of history and nostalgia with a clean, modern touch. Lots of variety on the menu, I like the fish and chips. I'm always glad to see root beer as a beverage option and they have such wonderful desserts that I get it to go rather than say no, I'm too full.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Fox Island, Washington
“We still come back here after trying the others”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

A pretty decent place. Older decor but it sort of matches Ellenburg. Really a great breakfast. Reliable lunch and dinners. They have pretty good soups and chili. Best chocolate milk shakes I have had in awhile (someone stopped in for one to go while we were leaving). We have tried some other places but keep coming back here--old reliable!

Visited March 2013
Winlock, Washington
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have ben dining in this restaurant since the early 70's. I am not a resident of Ellensburg but stop here everytime we are within 50 miles. We find the breakfast wholesome and a great value. The lunch specials are also yummy. If ever in Ellensburg stop and give the Palace Cafe a try!!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Electric City, Washington, United States
“Great Menu Choices!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Palace Cafe is pretty perfect. They serve breakfast on the weekends, which my husband and I frequent, and we always enjoy the dinner service.

The menu doesn't vary much besides the seasonal sandwiches. Still, the food is really good! The strawberry lemonade is SO good and the red velvet cake is delicious too!

Visited December 2012