“Great drinks and burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 92 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
“Great drinks and burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

I love the tav for it's laid back atmosphere and interesting mix of people. The food is always good and reasonably priced. The burgers are awesome and huge! They always make good stiff drinks and are friendly and accommodating. Great place to watch the game or bring a friend for drinks after work.

Ellensburg, Washington, United States
“Best meal for the money.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Everything is good here. Best hamburgers and salads in town. Fun atmosphere and everyone feels welcome.

Visited October 2013
Gig Harbor, Washington
“The mother of all burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Great bar and grill in the great college town if Ellensburg! Best burgers and grilled chicken as well as 50 cent hot dogs on Mondays! Great atmosphere to grab some great food!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Puyallup, Washington
“Maybe an off day?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Went in yesterday with my boyfriend to get a beer and a bite before heading to The Gorge to see Dave Matthews. Place was packed (rodeo weekend) so we were prepared to wait. Sat at a table for 10 minutes patiently waiting for menus. The waitress went to the tables next to us and behind us and never acknowledged us. The waitress was collecting the menus from the table right behind us and so as she turned to leave I gently touched her arm and said "Excuse me. May we have those menus?" She gave me the stink eye and gave me the menus without uttering a word. We left and went to the Ironhorse Brewery and had pizza delivered there.

Visited August 2013
Ellensburg, Washington, United States
“One of my go-to's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

One can never go wrong with The Tav when looking for a cold beer, good burger and fun atmosphere. It was one of the first places I ever ate when I moved to Ellensburg for college 6 years ago, and now that I am a "local" I still go there on a regular basis, whether it be to catch a beer after a run or hike, watch a Seahawks game with friends, or when my college friends come back and INSIST on a visit to The Tav for one rendition or another of their Mother Burgers.

Visited August 2013