Stayed here on a Thursday night. Checking in, our room smelled like cigarette smoke, despite it being a non smoking property. The front desk staff moved us to a smaller room without any problems. Our second room was very average in terms of quality. The couch had tears in the fabric and looked very old-- like it was taken out of an old Super 8-- and the bathroom had peeling wallpaper above the shower. The room seemed clean but I was really disappointed in the condition as I was paying $124 for a weekday night stay. Ellensburg is a craphole town to begin with but this experience makes me more motivated to avoid staying in this area in the future-- better to just drive to Cle Elum or Seattle area and pay the same rate for better amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg