Ellensberg is mainly a college town and the home of Central Washington University. Holiday Inn Express is one of the 'big' hotels in town. Centrally located, good parking, easily accessable from freeways. BUT, rooms older. Not nearly as nice as some of the newer Holiday Inns in the region. Specifically, the one in Wenatchee WA is MUCH nicer, has outdoor space with fire pit anf BBQ area, wine/beer/appetizer receptions in the evenings, MUCH more up to date.
Clean and acceptable, but Ellensberg location could use a facelift. No restaurant, but buffet breakfast included. Some of the exercise equipment needs to be replaced as not in working order.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.