We made a unplanned stop here because of the closure of Snoqualmie pass due to snow/ accidents. We got one of the last rooms. The room needed some updating and some wall paper repairs. The breakfast was good but the poor girl was kept running due to the huge amount of unexpected guests. We were mostly disappointed at the huge jump in room rates due to the pass closure. The warm cookies were a nice treat to have that evening. We have stayed at nicer Holiday Inn Expresses but it was clean, warm and dry on a very nasty night. The staff was so very friendly and helpful we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg