We stayed here with our two daughters in two queen junior suite. It was surprisingly roomy, well decorated and fairly up to date. The staff was very nice. If you haven't signed up for their rewards program, do--it's free and the clerks are a little more attentive--and you often get a little goodie bag. We got some microwave popcorn and a little candy. The kids rated the beds as comfy, shower was fine, but shorter people be warned--the adjustable shower head in our room was mounted really high--I am 5' 7" and could barely reach it to switch the pressure setting. However, tall people will love it. The pool is on one end facing the parking lot with big windows--nice for outdoor light. There is a hot tub and it's good sized, but the jets don't have much pressure. Pool temperature was fine--they did run out of pool towels, but there was a swim meet in town and lots of swimmers--they worked hard to replenish. The hotel is close to a lot of fast food. If you have time, go into to town; it's not far and there are some good restaurants and cute shops. As always with Holiday Inn Express, I really wish they had real coffee cups in the room and at breakfast. Styrofoam--ick. BUT, there is a coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator in the room. There is supposed to be internet too, but we couldn't get a good signal. Didn't care enough to inquire about it, though. The breakfast buffet was pretty good--fresh fruit and their cinnamon rolls, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy, orange juice and lemonade, cereal, yogurt and some breads for toasting. Half and half, but no flavored creamer at this one. Oh, and fresh cookies at 7pm in the evening. We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg