We recently stayed here one night due to an out of town business meeting. We had room 114 and I have to say it was very nice. Even the pillows were cushy enough to be comfortable. The room was clean and modern. There are several different restaurants with in walking distance. There were hot fresh baked cookies at 7:00pm that were delicious! The complimentary breakfast had several options including fruit, cold cereal, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy. I had the scrambled eggs and a fresh hot cinnamon roll. It was yummy. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will stay here next time I am in town over night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg