We patronize HIEs for about 2/3 of our travel stays. This property is definitely better maintained than many, and possibly the best place to stay in Ellensburg. It's a newer building, although the furnishings are already starting to show some hard use by less than considerate guests. As for special amenities, the approx. seven foot high shower heads are great for that "rain forest" shower feel. Another nice touch is the "USA Today" delivered to your door each morning.
As another poster commented, if you request a room on the side away from the parking lot, the view is trees, a meadow, and distant hills, very peaceful. The breakfast room also overlooks the meadow, and the pancake maker is up and running again (although we prefer the cinnamon rolls)! All the staff we met were pleasant and helpful, especially Catlin at the front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express® is conveniently located off Interstate 90 in the heart of the Kittitas Valley. When it comes to outdoor activities, Ellensburg is in a prime location for things like fly fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, and snowmobiling. If you'd rather go shopping or see local art, historic downtown Ellensburg boasts many shops and galleries. No matter the reason for your visit, our committed staff is sure to make your stay comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Ellensburg
- Holiday Inn Ellensburg
- Ellensburg Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Ellensburg