We needed a place close to the Gorge Amphitheatre to get back to after a concert. This was the closest that I could find even 5 months in advance. (The best, and closest, place to the Gorge is probably rented out by the band, as in this circumstance.) It was very cheap but you get what you pay for. A basic, comfortable room that is outdated and smells of old smoke. On the positive, the staff is great. We were able to check in nearly 4 hrs before check-in to store our lugguge before the concert. Also, I slept so well it was hard to wake up the next morning. It served its purpose and if we ever get back to the Gorge we might stay here again if we can't find anything closer.
- Also Known As:
- Cedars Inn Ellensburg Hotel Ellensburg
- Cedars Inn Ellensburg Hotel
- i 90 Hotel Ellensburg
- i 90 Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our latest addition to the Cedars Inn & Suites locations is now in Ellensburg, Washington. When you stay with us in Ellensburg, Washington you will get quality accommodations and a good night's sleep at affordable prices. Our charming country atmosphere and friendly staff makes us the perfect lodging choice for vacationers and families. Whether you are here on business or pleasure you will enjoy the quiet and relaxing lakeside environment the Cedars Inn Ellensburg has to offer. Are you looking for the ideal spot to escape the everyday stress of today's world? Then stop by or call us for more information or to make reservations. We look forward to your visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Cedars Inn Ellensburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.