“Swim Meet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Ellensburg
Pasco
“Swim Meet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The service was wonderful. Our room was clean as was the lobby and pool area. We did have to ask for towels in pool area and Tp for bathroom. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was terrible but they did try to accommodate our early schedule. The Internet worked very well.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Needed to layover for the night since the pass was closed. Nice touch to a hotel, liked the new modern look the hotel has taken on. Beds were great, loved the roll pillows, especially since i hate regular pillows. Breakfast was good, nice to see economic hotels adding real breakfast items. The cooked oatmeal was a surprise though.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Tacoma, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Title says it all- this place is pretty trashed these days. I'll stay elsewhere for Winterhop in 2016

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great little hotel for the price. Has a pool and hot tub. My room was on the bottom floor, bed was comfortable for not being my own. Pretty spacious and had a fridge and microwave, tv was a bit dated but that doesn't really affect me. They also had ample semi truck parking which is a must for me. I will be back next time I am in town.

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me or my parents often end up having to stay in Ellensburg as i attend CWU. And if the highway is closed, then an overnighter or just if someone is coming by, an overnighter. But this time i needed a room for a week while my apartment in town was getting finished. And the manager was very kind and gave me the CWU discount and another weekly discount. He helped make sure that i was fine, and the other man that also goes to CWU (cant remember his name) was very helpful in making sure i had all the supplies in the room.

The room: it was very spacious, room 106, i could fit all of my items in the room and still had space to move around and not feel cramped. The beds were brand new and they were extremely comfortable, the manager said he could not tell where he got them or for how much. But they were Simmons beauty-rest pillow tops (i looked under the linens and found the serial number) and all i can say is that is the next mattress i am getting.

Amenities : the pool and jacuzzi was nice and clean, not to big or small, but large enough for a group. And they have a basketball hoop and gym, both were great except it kept raining so couldn't ball.

Breakfast: Well done i can say the omelets and oatmeal where my favorites. Waffles a little too big for me, then again they were Belgium. And the fruit was great for a grab and go and the yogurt as well.

Overall: The hotel is great i have not been let down and my parents, it is family run and you can tell my the hard work and attention to detail they put in their business.
Would recommend to friends, and don't forget to ask for the CWU rate.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
AmyBains, General Manager at Days Inn Ellensburg, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Dom,

Thank you for the comments you posted about your recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed your week long stay and that you liked our room size and friendly staff. We are renovating our hotel and from the looks of your review. I am happy to here that we have done a good job. I hope you come back to visit us in the Summer as you said. I value your input and we look forward to having the opportunity to serve you again and your parents real soon.

With Appreciation,

Barry Bains
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stay at the Days Inn Ellensburg every few months the due to business I attend. Our group also rents the confrence room. The customer service I really eve from a young woman each time is fantastic. The continental breakfast is always under stocked and i see other hotel guest looking in the cupboard to refill items. This last trip the restrooms in the Confence room were locked so our group had to leave the building to use an outside entrance to access the restrooms.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review, I'm running out of great things to say about our newly added front desk manager, Jocelyn! She's such a valuable asset to our hotel.
As for our bathrooms in the meeting hall, we are currently in the process of renovating them, with a whole brand new look, with all new toilets, vanity, & etc. We pride ourselves in ensuring all of our guests receive the best possible service and are disappointed to hear about your experience. We apologize for not being able to have a breakfast attendant during you stay. We invite you to return to our hotel for a another visit to see for yourself that your experience is NOT STANDARD. Please accept our deepest apologies.

Barry Bains
GM

Been to Days Inn Ellensburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ellensburg

Address: 901 Berry Road, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Location: United States > Washington > Ellensburg
Bar / Lounge Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Casino and Gambling Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Ellensburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ellensburg 2*
Our goal is simple: to make Ellensburg lodging fun, affordable, and completely family-friendly. And with a convenient location near downtown Ellensburg and I-90, plus full amenities, the Days Inn delivers! To complete your Ellensburg lodging experience, we offer each guest complimentary wifi access, a refreshing indoor swimming pool, and a hearty continental breakfast featuring a waffle bar. A laundromat is located on-site, and professionals will appreciate our business center and conference facility. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Ellensburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ellensburg Hotel Ellensburg
Ellensburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Ellensburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.