“Best stay” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Ellensburg
Kent, Washington
“Best stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I loved this place the service was excellent at the front desk and the staff was friendly they helped me checkin really fast. I loved the breakfast. The bed was really good.i would recommend family and friends to come stay here when they are in town.

• Stayed December 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I am a regular customer of Days Inn because Wyndham has just been throwing outstanding benefits to their members since this year and even better in 2015. But moving forward the prices in town were steep b/c of a busy weekend, I got the Days Inn Ellensburg much lower with my rewards. But the room was worth the price it is much nicer than other days inn. Breakfast was good my kids loved the chocolate and blueberry waffles, eggs were cooked great. And the hotel is pet friendly, and the pet rooms are separated so you don't have to worry about guests who dont have pets and also there is a massive pet area. And the manager stated their were new beds and they were great. Will be coming back for another tournament with our basketball team.

• Stayed November 2014
AmyBains, General Manager at Days Inn Ellensburg, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear Travis,

Thank you so much for your kind words, they are very much appreciated. I know the front desk will be thrilled with your review, and I will make sure to thank them for you. Hopefully we will get to welcome you back again soon.
Omak, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

upon arrival to the Days Inn in Ellensburg Washington, i was greeted at the front desk by a very nice young lady. I had made a reservation online and when i got to the hotel i was promptly checked in within 5 minutes. after driving thru a ice storm i was happy to see everything at the hotel was going smoothly. after getting my keys to my room i proceeded tohead to my room. as i arrived at my room i noticed door open sheets on the floor , garbage laying in trash bags on the floor. as i looked around i saw no one. i went to find the cleaning lady who said it would be awhile. Well long story short i was little let down i had to wait in the hall another 35 minutes for my room to be cleaned.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Dear Steven,

Auburn, Wa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nasty and way too pricey for what you get?.soft mattresses, bad TV, no comforters, etc, etc All that for over $100..never again!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

AmyBains, General Manager at Days Inn Ellensburg, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear 948dianem,

I am so very sorry to hear that you were less than satisfied with your room. I have already had conversation with my lead housekeeper and the staff about cleanliness of your room. I clarified what my expectations are as well as what issues you had during your stay were. I also clarified to them that I will not tolerate that level of work here at the hotel. I thank you for letting me know that you had concerns regarding the issues of your room so that I can remedy the issue as soon as possible. However, we have changed all of our mattresses to new beautyrest pillow top ones just last month. I do hope that you will give us here at the hotel another opportunity to provide quality cleanliness and service to you and your family when you are visiting Ellensburg again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for five nights while training. The staff were friendly, helpful and efficient. Breakfast was good, waffles, cereal, toast juices and yogurt, also they had biscuits and gravy which was rare to see at a Days Inn. Would come back again.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
AmyBains, Manager at Days Inn Ellensburg, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your review. We are happy to offer all our guests with access to a clean spacious hotel. I will definitely pass on your comment about the staff. And I am glad to see you have enjoyed our newly added breakfast options. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the Ellensburg area.

Barry Bains
GM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is hard to find in the dark, but there is a lot of lighting in and out of the property, it is just that trees block most of the light. Furthermore, the hotel is very clean, and is in the main area of town. And next to two restaurants, and one convenience store. Overall great hotel and very clean and economical!!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
AmyBains, Manager at Days Inn Ellensburg, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your response. We appreciate that you calling us a "Hidden Gem", and yes at night it can be a treasure hunt looking for us., while the trees block some lighting they help vastly by blocking off highway noise. We hope that you will stay with us again when you are in the Ellensburg area.

Barry Bains
GM

Been to Days Inn Ellensburg? Share your experiences!