“Great service and quality” 5 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn & EJ RV Park to your Saves list
Days Inn & EJ RV Park
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   901 Berry Road, Ellensburg, WA 98926   |
Ranked #5 of 13 hotels in Ellensburg
“Great service and quality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The rooms were very clean, and did not have a strong chemical smell. But the fresh Ellensburg air when we arrived. The front desk was great, and helped assist me in faxing some documents, FOR FREE, which was great. And pool was clean and clearly showed good amount of chlorine. Will stop by again.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
AmyBains, Manager at Days Inn & EJ RV Park, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. This means so much to us as we continue to strive to improve. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my entire team. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn this once again on your next visit to the Ellensburg area.

93 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Twin Lakes, Colorado
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We have stayed at this hotel for the last several years and always found it to be very clean and nice; however, we stayed here a week ago and there are new owners and you can certainly tell it. It took a very long time to check in and there seemed to be much confusion as to what rooms were rented. We had requested a downstairs room where no pets have stayed as my husband is allergic to pet hair and there apparently were not any after a very long time in checking this out. We ended up on the 2nd floor (with no elevator) and had to go by the rooms where pets stay. There were only sheets on the bed (no comforter or spread - although that probably was not a bad thing) as the room was not very clean. Breakfast was very limited. We will not stay here in the future for our annual trip through this area.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Three families in total were staying in Ellensburg for the Bruno Mars, concert. Me and my brother had rooms, while my cousin was in the RV Park, we stayed 2 nights and the rooms were clean great, unbeatable price. The breakfast had tons of hot item options which was new and a plus. My brothers room and mine were very clean and and big, while my cousin said the Rv park had great Wifi, and full hookup which he said he really liked. Can see the family coming again during a concert or a stop in town.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Pdx
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Check- in took far too long. The room was clean but furniture was not in good repair. While we were out , with do not disturb sign out, someone entered our room and left the door open. Nothing was taken but very disturbing situation. Management seemed to not be interested in our complaint. I will not stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

AmyBains, Manager at Days Inn & EJ RV Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. This means so much to us as we continue to strive to improve. I am deeply sorry that check in took so long, the hotel check in system is under maintenance by the Days Inn corporate. And please contact me direct about this issue of an employee entering your room, i was not informed about this and like to thoroughly investigate the situation. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my entire team. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn this once again on your next visit to the Ellensburg area.
Spokane, Washington
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We stayed one night at this hotel and that was plenty! We walked in our room, which seemed nice until we looked in the bathroom. There were two, hairy, used bars of soap in the shower. Ewww!! Then we walked down to the pool and found a film floating on top of the water along with big globs of hair, wrappers, and a cotton looking substance. Took a walk to the exercise room, and all 3 pieces of exercise equipment were non functioning. In the morning when we went to get our continental breakfast, We found a closer like crowded room with very few breakfast options. Based on the cleanliness of the rest of the hotel, We weren't really sure if we wanted to eat there anyway, so we drove to a truck stop and enjoyed a nice breakfast in a clean environment.

On the up side, our home did have a nice view of cows grazing in a pasture which, for this country girl, was quite relaxing. I would just encourage anyone who plans on staying here to bring your own cleaning supplies and stay clear off the pool!

• Stayed August 2014
I sincerely apologize that you did not enjoy your stay. I am not aware at this time of complaints that a room was not made. We pride ourselves on having clean rooms, quality, comfort and friendly service. Please feel free to contact me at 509-933-1949 so that we can address your concerns.
Monmouth, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived after a days drive from Seattle, our room was spacious & clean but also on a second floor with no elevator. I think I presume hotels should have them when traveling as usually have 1 to 2 40 lb bags and unpleasant getting those up stairs. The continental breakfast was warmed biscuits, gravy, breads, cereals, coffee & juices. We were told our laptop was "too old" for their services as it would not connect. We did not have a problem at the first 2 hotels connecting while traveling. The hotel business center computer wasn't working properly either even with management assistence. The pool was closed for maintenance 2 of the days of our stay & 2 seperate days we had cold to luke warm showers as management also aware of this & were attempting to fix. The laundry facility was substandard with the dryer arm falling apart while we were doing laundry. Again, I was not informed through Orbitz that Wyndham program would not honor my nights stayed at a Days Inn since booked through a third party. I think that should be told to the consumer.

Room Tip: Again as a smoker, it would be nice to have a bench to sit on in the smoking area in a nonsmoking ho...
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
AmyBains, General Manager at Days Inn & EJ RV Park, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Valued Guest,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to say thank you for taking the time to share your honest feedback with us. This means so much to us as we continue to strive to improve. Please rest assure that I will share your feedback with my entire team. And our smoking area is beside our Banquet Hall where two benches are available to sit, with ashtrays. You are a valued guest and we appreciate your business and hope to have the opportunity to earn this once again on your next visit to the Ellensburg area.
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed here for one night because we went to a concert at the Gorge Amphitheater.

The rooms are very basic and a bit rough around the edges. The walls were thin so you could hear lots of noises from the hallway. Also, our room was around the corner from the laundry room which was super loud.

Dear Valued Guest,

Been to Days Inn & EJ RV Park? Share your experiences!