“Better than Expected” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Ellensburg

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Ellensburg to your Saves list
Days Inn Ellensburg
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   901 Berry Road, I-90 Exit 109,left to Berry Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926   |
Ranked #5 of 13 hotels in Ellensburg
Lake Tapps
“Better than Expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My wife and I stayed here one night for a stop-over while vacationing. This is not a brand that we would normally choose, but the TA reviews were good and so was the price.
We found the hotel to be very quiet and comfortable. They are pet-friendly, which is great for us as we usually travel with our goldendoodle.
Area restaurants are a short drive away.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

59 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Montana
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

First we booked with our Wyndham card. Name on the reservation wrong. Glad we had our print out. Then no bedspread on the bed. Then dirty wash cloth and garbage in the room. What's the plunger for. Oh, the toilet doesn't flush right and you have to plunger it every other flush. Carpet very dirty. Stay somewhere else if you can.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This hotel is a pretty sweet deal for people who dont have tons of money to spend on extravagant places to stay. I came to Ellensburg to visit some friends while on break. I live in California so it was nice to get away from all the traffic and mad rush of people. This hotel is nice and quiet, its got nice, clean rooms and TVs. The TVs are a little older but its got ESPN and HBO so I am not going to complain. The breakfast was a normal hotel breakfast. It opens at 6am which is nice since I am a morning person. Staff was super friendly. I believe they are new owners or something because I asked if they had better TVs and they said they will be ordering new ones for all the rooms. Sound good to me, I will definitely come back to this place when I come see my friends again.

Room Tip: Swimming pool is nice and warm! They got HBO so Game of Thrones and ESPN so the world cup!!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had to make a pit stop once again due to the rock blasting, and closure of I-5, needed an economy room and clean place. I was not looking for anything fancy this time and skipped the more expensive hotels. Bu this place worked just fine. All white sheets, which i love so you know if they are clean or not, thankfully no stains or hair. Recommend to others for overnighters in Ellensburg,

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The hotel had easy access to I-5 I stopped overnight due to rock blasting price was great and there was state employee rates. My room was 210 very comfortable beds and overal clean and fresh room. Recommend for an overnighter.

• Stayed June 2014
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

What can i say this was one of the moments where experience pays off. My daughters huge day for graduation was finally here. We had booked a year in advance and had a total of 6 rooms with all of family. With greatest luck ever, the conference room was open. We booked it right away. And the two front desk men were great at helping set up catering and music at the last minute. And i am not going to write an essay but, we got a great mexican cater at moments notice and Dj as well. And were able to make my daughters graduation one of her happiest moments. She loved her Jacuzzi suite. And to top it off it was all a suprise to her, as us as well. But she was crying with joy. Thank you Paul & Barry for the great party and me wasting your time.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Days Inn Ellensburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Ellensburg

Address: 901 Berry Road, I-90 Exit 109,left to Berry Rd, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Location: United States > Washington > Ellensburg
Beverage Selection Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 13 hotels in Ellensburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Ellensburg 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Days Inn Ellensburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Ellensburg Hotel Ellensburg
Ellensburg Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Ellensburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.