“Asked for something off the menu..” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 92 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Cuisines: American
Spanaway, WA
“Asked for something off the menu..”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2014

My family & I stopped by this restaurant to have lunch while on a road trip. The waitress was very nice and the food came out so quick too. I wanted a BLT and asked if it was possible and our waitress said it wouldn't be a problem. All of the food tasted wonderful. The only thing negative I could say was that a football game was on so the crowd was a bit on the loud side cheering. I didn't mind it too much to bother complaining because the Seahawks were playing.

Burbank, Washington
“Never again!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2014

My husband and I took my granddaughter there for dinner. We had eaten there before with out of town guests. Excellent. Went on our own and it wasn't so good, but every place gets a second chance. never again! My meatloaf was like jellied cat food! I said something to the waitress. Her response, " ya, it's not something I would have ordered"! WOW! So, lesson learned! Never again, for dinner anyway!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Carnation, Washington
“Good Americana”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2014

I have been coming to this restaurant for 20 years. Sporadically as I live 100 miles away!
A great stop next to the freeway that boast a lot more than fast food.
Crispy fries- great for me but not my wife.
Good quality all around and great service! Good coffee too.
If you are in Ellensburg and want a good American restaurant, here is the place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Surrey, Canada
“A Real Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2014

This place was right a round the corner from where we stayed, a short walk. We were greeted by a very friendly young woman as soon as we entered. The place was very clean and well laid out. There was no loud noises (not even from the bar with a SEAHAWK's game on.) The server was fast, energetic and friendly. The food was great and very reasonably priced for what we got. I would recommend this place to any one even just passing through.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington
“Great Service and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

This place is great, good food, great service and clean environment. It is a great place to rest and enjoy a decent meal at a fair price. No loud music playing to distract from good conversation. If you're not looking for noisy atmosphere and hype, this is the place.
Taylor was an awesome server.

• Visited June 2014