“A great lunch....” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
White Salmon, Washington
“A great lunch....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

I recently ate at this location and was pleasantly surprised. The food and service were good. The location was easy to find and quite clean and inviting. I would eat here again and would try a different entrée to sample more of their fare.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Anacortes, Washington
“Good but average, should do something to set themselves apart”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We agree with most of the other reviewers. We saw a 4.5 star rating and came over, finished our meals and then read reviews. Its difficult to set yourself apart with these kinds of foods, since certain flavors are expected for this cuisine, but i have been to a couple where i said "wow!" I think the key is quality ingredients and food handling. I just had beans and rice and the rice was a little crunchy and the bean were bland and had a littl after taste. My associate had a chicken enchilada with beans and rice. He said it qaa good but nothing sets them apart. The service was better than average, we were aeated right away, food was fast and they were attentive but not annoying. Finally the dining area was very clean.

Leavenworth, Kansas
“Great Service But Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This was a good but not great Mexican restaurant. The service was wonderful, the decor, pleasing, but the food was just OK. I would go back but only after I tried some of the other Mexican restaurants in the area.

Visited May 2013
“Nice family style eatery and very clean!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

The food was good and prices great. It was such a nice clean restaurant. We had enchiladas rice and beans and a taco salad. All food was presented nicely and was hot.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“A huge surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I decided to try this restaurant. When we looked at the menu we were a little surprised at the prices on the menu. They were a bit pricey. We received our food not more than 5 minutes after we ordered and the looks of my husbands taco salad looked a little a fast food place. Let me tell you, the food here is out of this world! The taco salad had shredded beef that tasted like something from a Sunday dinner at Grandmas. I got a cheese enchilada and a tamale with rice an beans. Everything was well cooked and we lived that they used real cheddar cheese in everything they made. We will definitely be back!!

• Visited June 2013