“Trip For Thr Loyal Order Of Moose” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Ellensburg

Save Saved
You added Super 8 Ellensburg to your Saves list
Super 8 Ellensburg
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1500 Canyon Road, I-90 Canyon Rd Exit 109, Ellensburg, WA 98926   |
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Ellensburg

192 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
MARYSVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I always stay at the super 8 when visiting Ellensburg. Breakfast is a little late for the hunting crowd, but good. the beds are too firm for most folks, but the kicker was when I was checking weather forecasts on tv. To my suprise, no local news at all. Also no local weather. I was told I could call the front desk and they could tell me...What? Since most people who stay in hotels are travelers the news at least statewide, is a direct link to your journey, Duh

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Super 8 Ellensburg? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ellensburg

Address: 1500 Canyon Road, I-90 Canyon Rd Exit 109, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Location: United States > Washington > Ellensburg
Ranked #6 of 13 hotels in Ellensburg
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ellensburg 2*
Just Off I-90 a with Free Healthy SuperStart Breakfast and Wi-Fi.You will get great service and useful amenities at our Super 8 Ellensburg hotel just off Interstate 90 near Central Washington University. Get going with our free Healthy SuperStart continental breakfast with fresh waffles, yogurt, fruit, cereals and much more. You can also check the weather with our free Wi-Fi Internet access. Swim in our heated indoor pool, or relax in our spa. Fuel up day or night with free coffee available in the lobby. We offer fax and copy services in addition to free truck / bus parking and a guest laundry. Non-smoking and handicapped-accessible rooms are available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly Ellensburg hotel. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Ellensburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Ellensburg Hotel Ellensburg
Super Eight Ellensburg
Ellensburg Super 8
Ellensburg Super Eight

If you own or manage Super 8 Ellensburg, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.