“good food and friendly service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Ellensburg
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, American, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Cheney, Washington
“good food and friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

We stopped here after our favorite BBQ place was closed. Service was good and the food was very good. Not so sure about the garlic type spread they serve with their bread, way to spicy for me. The Ellensburg fettuccini was very good and the price was very reasonable. Would stop again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Wish it was better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place had good reviews and I love pasta so I really wanted to try it. The building is an old gas station which was very cool and the bring you fresh grated garlic and bread. I got the Ellensburg fettuccini and it was not good, at all. I hate wasting food but I had to, it was a very bland sauce but then had a strange bitter aftertaste. I thought maybe it was just me but the ladies I was with got the seafood fettuccini and smoked salmon linguini and they weren't happy with theirs either. I guess I was also expecting a fresh or homemade pasta with the name but it wasn't. I would not recommend it.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ellensburg, Washington
“Reliable Service and Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

EPC is the "go to" restaurant that locals sometimes take for granted. The food is always well-prepared even if it's not the most creative menu. Pastas have the usual sauces, but the ingredients are always fresh. The beer and wine list is decent with several local picks (including 1 or 2 pours from the Iron Horse Brewery). Although I've never been absolutely "wow'd" by a meal, I've also never been disappointed.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kirkland
“Wish it had been better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014

We had good service, everyone was friendly and hospitable. The problem is with the food, unfortunately. The marinara sauce tasted like sugar, the meatballs were rubbery. Our companion's Marsala was deemed just ok, the chicken parmesan "pretty good" and the house pasta also got an ok. Disappointed in the food - such nice people work there, it would be great if they could upgrade the food. Sorry.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ellensburg, Washington
“Overrated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

This place is fairly popular and I'm not sure why. Most of the food is premade and frozen, there are much better restaraunts in town.

Try the valley cafe instead.

• Visited March 2014