“Excellent Atmosphere” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Arnie's Restaurant & Bar - Edmonds is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 118 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Entertaining clients, Scenic view, Romantic, Families with children, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Innisfail, Canada
“Excellent Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2013

Our trip to Edmonds was definitely enhanced by our dinner here. Waitress was very accomodating in moving us to a table on the deck. The service was fabulous and the food was equally great. Oysters were great and will come back when we are in the area

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“Anniversary Dinner”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

No reservation because arrived after 6:30 PM---Was asked if celebrating-said anniversary---
instead of asking if we would wait for window table we were seated farthest back from window
in a booth for six---when there was a table for two closer to the window---Hmmmmm!
Booth not romantic--seated far apart---slid around but could not reach condiments or the
wine list---"Drinks?" Water for spouse--asked for Irish Mist on Rocks water back---waiter
hesitated so I gave plan B---Blond Beer on tap----Returned with beer---no Irish Mist.
Ordered two plated meals---only one vegetable suggested available ("carrots") but if
he checked, asparagus available my bad choice--- was so bad, looked bad, skinny-woody---
50% yellow white and never should have been plated---tasted poorly and woody chew.
Ordered small salad split---received two small salads (both excellent) but not what I ordered. was charged for two small salads.
Oysters (fried) on bed of lettuce excellent---small dollop of yellow rice not adequate to fill
big gap between the entre and the vegetable---Spouse's Halibut very nice, twice the rice
with cranberries included in rice (not on my dish)....Desert offered was two free custards
but chose to split coconut cream pie ($3 extra)one slice.
Average rating because of missing Mist, poor Asparagus, missed single salad split---
poor table allocation when not that busy and celebrating anniversary.....

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Illinois
“Arnie's specials worth the trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

Right on the water, check. Pretty good wine list, check. Daily specials, check. Early bird specials, check. Watching the sunset over the harbor = priceless. We were there on a not busy, but steady Monday night. The waiter and service was wonderful. The food was sublime; I had the linkcod and my date chose the shrimp--both were very, very good. I'd choose this restaurant again in a heartbeat.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
SF Bay area
“Great Views”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We enjoyed the lovely view of the Sound, the wait staff were pleasant and friendly. The food is acceptable. Arnie's serves large portions, but is average in terms of quality. Most dishes were too high in both salt and fat. We prefer subtle flavors and healthier preparation..

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kingston, WA
“Fabulous Food! Fabulous VIEW! Wonderful Server! Priced RIGHT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I could kick myself for not going there sooner! I live in Kingston, WA. This restaurant is walking distance from the ferry in Edmonds. So all I had to do was walk to the ferry in Kingston...take the ferry to Edmonds then walk to the restaurant. Crabcakes were awesome. And the Clam Chowder rocked! It was a great view from the deck....outside in the sunshine. Our server went above and beyond. I can't say enough! The prices were RIGHT! Great value for the price! I KNOWWWWWW I'll be back.....can't believe I lived here 9 YEARS and hadn't eaten there before! If you haven't been there you are missing out. Great view from inside and outside. Loved it!

• Visited August 2013