“Exceptional food, average service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in Edmonds
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Wenatchee, Washington
“Exceptional food, average service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

Recently had lunch at Anthony's and was not dissappointed at all with the food. I had cioppino and ceasar salad. My wife had blackened rock fish. Both were excellent. Service was just so so. Ordered coffee and had to wait for refill after waiter said he would be right back with more and had to wait for spoon and bowl for cioppino. Nothing worse than having wonderful food in front of you and can't eat without proper utensils. Looking back on it now I wish I hadn't left such a generous tip.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great Meal. Wonderful view!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

Had a delightful meal, and enjoyed a great view of the sunset. It is a popular place... Reservations recommended.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Parker, Colorado
“SPECTACULAR! Food, Service and View”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a dinner party of 13 for a 60th Wedding Anniversay.

View - Our table overlooked the harbor and we could watch the ferry and cruise ships in the bay, the view was spectacular.

Meal - We ordered appetizers (oysters, crab cocktail, coconut shrimp, crab and artichoke dip, etc) which were served quickly and plated beautifully. Next came dinner and I have to say that I have had many fine dining experiences but the scallops were off the charts incredible. I also tried the Ling Cod with sourcream and dill which was heavenly, it melted in your mouth. The King Salmon made me realize why there are Salmon Snobs in my family. The flavor and texture was better than any I have had.

It didn't take much to talk us into having some dessert (Northern Peaches were featured) and my burnt creme was oh so good. I would have tried others but I couldn't eat any more.

Service - Our server (Dimitri) and his helper were absolutely the best in Seattle. We are not the easiest group to deal with and Dimitri handled all our personal needs with calm, pleasant service. I don't think we could say that there was anything that we needed that we didn't have before we new we needed it. Service was discrete and not intrusive.

This was a spectacular occasion and we Anthony's made it a wonderful memory that will be revisited often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonds, Washington
“boring”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

over and over and over and over only desserts change and are good relaibel at best love rhubarb and peach slumo in season

Visited August 2012
seattle
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

I will start my review off by saying that my family has eaten at Anthony's homeport several times.This is always the go to place to celebrate birthdays, mothers day, dinners with friends..etc. This time, we took my son and daughter in law who were visitng from California to dinner. During our appetizer course a waiter dropped several wine glasses on the floor next to us and a piece of glass flew up and cut my sons's face. The manger came over and apologized but never offered any type of first aid. The cut was not bad but it was still a cut and needed pressure to stop the bleeding.We had to suggest that we needed to move to another table because there was glass shards on the table and we did not know if it was in our food or not. She relocated us and brought us another appetizer and once again apologized. At the end of our meal, the check was presented to us and the appetizer course was removed from the bill. I felt like at the time she should have at the very least paid for my son's meal, however, it would have been nice to pay for our table. We paid for the meal and left.As we left the Manager thanked us for being so understanding. I guess because we did not rant and rave or make a scene. My son ordered Cipirro (SP) and my daughter in law ordered crab pasta. My son woke up violently ill in the middle of the night, my daughter in law followed shortly. It was soon very clear they had food poisoning. I spoke to the Manager the next day and he said he would check into it and call me back.... I am still waiting..... The last two days of my son and his wifes's visit were spent in the bathroom. It was not until the third day that they started feeling better. I can not help but feel that our favorite family gathering place really let us down. As a consumer, we choose carefully where we spend our money, I do not feel that the restaurant treated us with the level of customer service that they should have.

• Visited July 2012