“Average Salmon” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 118 Restaurants in Edmonds
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Seattle
“Average Salmon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

My husband and I have been eating here for years and we've always enjoyed the upstairs and downstairs restaurants. Because I love salmon that's what I always order. But, I've grown weary of their salmon. It's really not that tasty until you smother it with the butter sauce that they bring you. I'm not sure what kind of salmon it is but there is just not that much flavor. To drive that point home, last night we had a salmon dinner at another restaurant. It was "Sockeye" and it was DELICIOUS. It was so tasty I didn't have to add anything else to flavor it unless I wanted to. I wish that Anthony's would serve "Sockeye" salmon. Last night I paid $19.95 for salmon, rolls, soup and salad at this other restaurant. At Anthony's I paid $24.95 last week for their tasteless salmon. Not worth it and my husband and I will not be eating salmon here again. Their halibut is good, just not the salmon. Too bad!!!! We've been loyal customers for years. Kirkland, Everett and Ballard have the best service. Not so great at the Edmonds upstairs restaurant. The "Beach Cafe" downstairs usually has great service.

• Visited October 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food and wonderful views of the Sound”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Wait staff is attentive, relaxing atmosphere with views from almost every seat, food is very good -especially seafood and Sunday brunch.

• Visited August 2011
Victoria
“Great location and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011

Anthony's is a reliable standard for seafood, need I say more.
Service was very good.
Location superb

• Visited September 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Victoria, BC
“Excellent menu choices & a wonderful view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We really enjoyed our dinner at Anthony's. There were many great menu choices and the service was perfect. We had a beautiful view of the sunset on the water from our table. It was very busy on a Saturday night, so a reservation was a must.

• Visited September 2011
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“First class view, first class food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Stay at Harbor Front Best Western and receive coupon for free appetizer. We had the crab cocktail, large enough for two and it was free. Great chowder and fish.

• Visited August 2011