“Lunch with my husband” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 114 Restaurants in Edmonds
“Lunch with my husband”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you like Mexican food, you will love this place. They have the best in town or the south end of the county!
If you have allergies or dislikes, just mention them to your server. They are happy to make you happy, in fact will go out of their way to make sure that your meal is just the way you like it.
If you need your meal to go, just call ahead and it will be ready for you.

Visited November 2012

“try elsewhere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

very average -- would not return -- took a visiting friend from out of town and ate there again with a business associate -- both experiences were disappointing.

Visited April 2013
Vernon, Canada
“An enjoyable dining experience.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I visited El Puerto for the first time on a visit to Edmonds in January 2013. Although the restaurant was completely full and very busy, I found the level of service to be exceptional. Despite the crowd, the staff seemed to be providing very attentive service to all guests. My order was served very quickly, and I found the food to be good quality and freshly made, and the portion size was quite adequate.

Visited January 2013
Edmonds, Washington
“Great freshly made cuisine.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The portions here are superior and the flavors are very good. The salsa can be a bit hot for some but not for me.

Visited October 2012
“22 Year Track Record”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our first time in town 22 years ago we ate at the El Puerto Mexican Restaurant. We have been eating there regularly (almost weekly) ever since. Their food is CONSISTENTLY delicious. In fact, I told the owner, Ramon, that I was mad at him. He asked why. I told him I can't enjoy Mexican food when traveling because nothing is ever as good as his. True story. We recommend it to everyone who even moderately likes Mexican food. We even buy and give away gift certificates to it.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to El Puerto? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage El Puerto, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.