“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Eastsound
Cuisines: Dessert
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Hand made chocolates are the best. I had the espresso carmel. Try the white ginger peach iced tea. Joe had the dark chocolate salted carmel he loved it

Spokane, Washington
“Review of one Pastry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

This review is for one pastry that we purchased. It was a round shaped berry filled item that we purchased for four dollars. We got it to go which was perhaps a mistake--maybe it would have been edible warmed up but it was 4/5 dough with three small dry berries inside without any juice, syrup, or flavor whatsoever. Bland and a complete disappointment. If I made this item I would have first not sold it, and second if I did keep it on my menu, I would have at least told customers that it needed to be heated up and drizzled in syrup or something to give it flavor. I would be embarrassed to sell it in a shop I owned. Maybe the chocolates are better.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Hillsboro, Oregon
“Delicious”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

We received these chocolates as a gift and liked them so much that we decided to get them as a gift for our friend who is our dog-sitter. Expensive, but delicious.

Visited March 2014
Wilmington, Delaware
“Get the dark caramels!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

The dark chocolate covered caramels with salt or ginger had perfect chewiness and good balance. Other chocolates, cookies, pastries and tea and coffee available.

Visited March 2014
Seattle
“Great Chocolate, So-so espresso.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

The chocolate and the drip coffee is very good. Their espresso drinks suffer from a roast which is optimized for drip. It's very mellow and tasteless. If you want to enjoy an espresso drink, I recommend Enzo's or Darville's.

• Visited August 2013