This place is great for families and in great proximity for all that Orcas Island has to offer. We had a great time during our recent stay. We rented 2 units since we were a large family vacationing together. The townhouse has a half bath/laundry room that the single story units don't have. The single story still have washer/dryer but they are located in the kitchen area. There were a few things that needed management's attention (loose cabinet door) and it was taken care of right away. Grounds were nice for the kids to run around. Pool area was great however the main pool was not heated and very chilly. The hot tub was nice and hot! The little airport directly across the way was kind of fun to watch the small planes come and go but some people may get annoyed by it. Location is a very short drive to the cute town of Eastsound. Everything is an easy drive from this location. The Olga Cafe is a great breakfast place and you go thru the park to get there. My family would stay here again! **Make a Costco run before your trip up if you are staying at a place where you can make your own food. Food prices on the Island were crazy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Smugglers Villa Resort on Orcas Island is a collection of 20 2-bedroom waterfront condo-homes - clean and comfy - perfect for young families and old friends - casual and calm. Smugglers is the perfect island vacation location - Incredible waterfront views, walk out beach, heated pool, hot tubs, nightly beach fire, amazing lingering sunsets, walking distance to quaint Eastsound Village, easy drive to Moran State park, kayak tours and whale watching depart from our dock, Dish TV, WiFi, real homes with full baths and kitchens, well equipped including laundry. Please call us soon. Thanks ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Smugglers Villa Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Hotel Eastsound
- Smugglers Villa Resort Orcas Island/Eastsound, WA