We had a second floor room with a nice view of the water. The room was well decorated, spacious and very comfortable. The hotel is conveniently located near the shops of Eastsound, with ample off-street free parking.
Our only negative comments would be some moderate noise, coming both from nearby rooms (normal coming and going, nothing out of the ordinary) and the fact that there the main road runs right in front of the hotel. There is no air conditioning (not needed), but one needs to have the windows open, and traffic noise continues to be heard well into the wee hours.
The restaurant in the hotel is also convenient and very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The islands oldest family run 40 room hotel in the heart of Eastsound on Orcas Island. Three distinct styles of rooms from luxury to economy, all just steps from boutiques, galleries, and the restaurants. On site restaurant the New Leaf Cafe and Lounge features seafood and incredible cocktails with a water view. Banquet facilities and off site catering to help you mark the special occasions of your life. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Inn Orcas Island
- Outlook Hotel On Orcas Island
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Eastsound, WA