We stayed here for one night before a whale watching tour. We arrived late at night, so we couldn't see much of the island or hotel as we pulled in, but we awoke to the most glorious bay view out our windows. Our room was beautifully furnished and impeccably clean. The property itself looks like it would be fun to explore, there are little ponds and gardens....there is a gift shop and restaurant as well. We glanced at the menu which looked to be great- lots of fresh and local foods, but we decided we were more in a beer/ burger mood ;-) I would love to come back again and stay longer.
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful too. I had emailed a few weeks earlier to inquire about their rates. When I actually booked it, I did so online only to realize I paid a little more. I contacted the hotel , and they actually credited me the difference! Wow, who does that? Definitely made me a happy customer! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The islands oldest family run 40 room hotel in the heart of Eastsound on Orcas Island. Three distinct styles of rooms from luxury to economy, all just steps from boutiques, galleries, and the restaurants. On site restaurant the New Leaf Cafe and Lounge features seafood and incredible cocktails with a water view. Banquet facilities and off site catering to help you mark the special occasions of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Outlook Inn on Orcas Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Inn Orcas Island
- Outlook Hotel On Orcas Island
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Eastsound, WA