Recently we spent 3 days and 2 nights on Orcas Island, Washington, at the Outlook Inn.
I bought a special deal online and didn't quite know what to expect, but once we arrived
and opened the door to our lovely suite, we felt we'd hit the jackpot! Lovely decor, cozy
atmosphere (fireplace!) little kitchenette with fridge and microwave oven. Large bathroom
with jacuzzi tub and separate full shower. Patio where we could sit and watch the changing
patterns of the water and the sunsets! The staff were particularly friendly and helpful, expecially Tracy, the Concierge, who even provided a ginger beer for a touchy stomach!
The weather was warm and dry while we were there which allowed the opportunity for plenty of exploration all over the island. We also enjoyed a special dinner in the adjoining restaurant,
but missed out on breakfast as this is only offered on weekends. All in all a very special
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The islands oldest family run 40 room hotel in the heart of Eastsound on Orcas Island. Three distinct styles of rooms from luxury to economy, all just steps from boutiques, galleries, and the restaurants. On site restaurant the New Leaf Cafe and Lounge features seafood and incredible cocktails with a water view. Banquet facilities and off site catering to help you mark the special occasions of your life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Outlook Inn on Orcas Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Hotel Eastsound
- Outlook Inn Orcas Island
- Outlook Hotel On Orcas Island
- Outlook Inn On Orcas Island Eastsound, WA