“Good food...freezing cold!” 3 of 5 stars

595 E. Grant Road, Suite 6, East Wenatchee, WA
Improve this listing
“Good food...freezing cold!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Best Caesar salad I've had. Nice homemade croutons and plenty if Parmesan. The pita chips and dip trio for appetizer is yummy and feeds three nicely. The coconut cake is drool worthy! It was just so cold! We had to keep our coats on and the server said she would turn up the heat and agreed with us that it was usually cold there. It never really did warm up. Won't be going back while it is autumn/winter.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Wenatchee, Washington
“Terrible service, never got served”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

I went to Lulu's one evening when it was brand new just to peek in and check it out. The door you go in immediately hits the other customers waited to be seated. It was super busy and nobody even acknowledged us. I was fine with that..,,brand new, slammed and understandable. I will try again, looks cute and we need something in East Wenatchee. Kudos to the owners' vision.

Wrong! Fast forward several weeks. Waited to go for lunch at 1:15, allowing the lunch crowd to get in and out. Once again, opened the door, weave through the other customers waiting and got in line. No hostess. Nobody acknowledged us, despite numerous people whizzing by. Was I to seat myself? I asked the people in front of me. They said someone was getting them a table but it would be awhile. Shortly, they were seated. Nobody said anything to me. I waited....and waited. The people behind me in line pointed out an empty table that I should just go sit. About that time, a gal came by and asked if I had been helped. No. She apologized. Still no indication of how long it might be. I then witnessed her clearing a table, two glasses at a time, then two forks, then a plate. Back and forth, back and forth. I presumed his was for me. In the meantime, a couple of gals way behind me in line asked if they could just go in the bar, where a different gal said snottily "IF you're 21." (Clearly she was!). They left. Anyway, I get seated finally, and 35 minutes from start to finish I still didn't have water, no "I'll be right with you." Nothing. I've never done that before. I had nowhere to be but this was ridiculous! They have plenty of people on shift, just no leadership. To compare, we went elsewhere and we were done ordering and eating in 35 minutes (if that).

The seating is loud and cafeteria like. Needless to say, I have no idea what the food is like. I recognized many faces from the service industry and was very disappointed, I know they can do better. Perhaps overwhelmed, but I won't be back.

Visited October 2013
Wenatchee, Washington, United States
“Finally a place to go in East Wenatchee!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

The burgers, along with everything else I've tried, are amazing. You can tell they don't use pre-made frozen meat and the buns are house made!

Lulu's is great for dinner or for appetizers after work. I can't wait to go in for lunch and try their sandwiches and salads.

• Visited October 2013