“nice and clean” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Wenatchee
Spokane, Washington
“nice and clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

Just stayed one night, driving through from Canada to California. Nice and clean and inexpensive. That's it! Short and sweet review. No need to type 200 characters. This needs to allow a short review.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Beaverton, Oregon
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

We often have stayed at Cedars Inn Hotel, most recently in October 2013. This hotel is better than average in most ways. Our kids like the indoor pool, and we adults enjoy the outdoor hottub, especially on winter nights when it is snowing. The breakfast fare has more choices than most other hotels, however, their table space for breakfast isn't good. Consequently, we usually take the food back to the room. Cedars Inn has had variable rates over the years, from awful to great. Presently (October 2013) the rates are very competative. Tax on rooms is 12%. Travellers get hit hard in Washington State.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful stay we decided to purchase the "Romance Package" to celebrate our first anniversary being married and 12yrs being together so we had a king jacuzzi sweet when we went to use the jacuzzi tub the jets wouldn't work so we were upset because that's the hole reason we had rented that specific room and package but the lady that was working made it all better and transferred us to the other suite since it was open and took a good amount off of what we paid for the package to accommodate us and make up for the jacuzzi not working :) we had a wonderful stay the bed felt like sleeping on clouds we wished we could take the bed home with us lol and the breakfast in bed was so wonderful we felt like even though we were still in the town we live in that we were on a mini vaca and would do the same again thanks cedars inn!!

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff, great pool, nice outside hot tub, low prices, clean nice rooms, and a wonderful view! My first choice for hotels in Wenatchee by far!! love it there! :) We have 4 kiddos and they loved it there also!

• Stayed January 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We had to move out of our place in one day. The staff at cedars inn was so friendly and help us out a lot. My husband myself and our 3 year old and 7 month old lived there for a month. I would recommend cedars to anyone.

• Stayed January 2013
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

I am amazed at horrible and rude the customer service is at Cedars Inn in East Wenatchee, WA. I attempted to book a reservation online and when editing it the website crashed, I assumed they were having problems so I moved on and found another hotel. The weekend of my scheduled trip I noticed I had an email confirming my reservation, so I called and talked to Cassandra and asked for it to be cancelled, and she refused to cancel my reservation even though I told her I had booked a hotel in a town closer to where I was needing to be and that I had never completed my reservation online, she told me I couldn’t cancel and that was that. So Monday I called and asked to talk to Eva Torres who I was told was unavailable, the person I did get to talk to was named Juan and I asked if he could help me with an issue I had over the weekend, he said yes. I told Juan the same story and he said at this time his computers were “DOWN” (hmm website crashes, their computers are down, I see a pattern here) but that as soon as they came up he would look it up and credit my account, this was Monday August 26th. Tuesday August 27th I get a call from Eva Torres stating the Juan has no authority to credit my account and that she can do nothing as I booked thru a 3rd party on their website. I informed her that I did not budget for this charge so it was going to impact me personally, she basically said “OH WELL”. End result was the charge going thru ended up causing over drafts on my bank account due to auto payments for utilities, no care or concern from her what so ever. It is my understanding that they were completely sold out for August 24th, the night of my reservation I tried to cancel, so the question comes up, isn’t that “double dipping”, they charge me and then they sell my room and get additional money. I hope that this never happens to another customer, this is just poor business practice on their part.

Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these East Wenatchee hotels

Tonasket, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Convenient to shopping (Costco,bi-mart, Fred Meyers) for those of us that live out in the country three hrs away. Always clean and friendly and a real hot breakfast. Away from the noise and bustle of Wenatchee itself. Price has always been good.

Room Tip: Stay on the east side away from noise of the traffic lite.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Sara Eva B, General Manager at Cedars Inn Hotel, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Dear Jan S,
Thank you for taking your time to post a review about your stay here at the Cedars Inn, on Trip Advisor.
We also very much appreciate your room tip for future guests, that’s always very helpful to others.
Thank you for your business and we look forward to your return whenever you come through the area.
Kind regards,
Eva Torres

Been to Cedars Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!