“Rude and Overpriced” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Redmond, WA
“Rude and Overpriced”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

Although the pizza's themselves are not too bad, they are quite overpriced. The main problem with this establishment is the complete rudeness of the staff. We put up with it for a while, but no more. I have never been treated so rudely than I have at that place. And by management no less!
Luckily there are many much better places to eat in Duvall, and places that are pleasant to deal with!
I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Seattle, WA
“Quality Ingredients, Good Flavor”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2008

Best Pizza in Duvall, head and shoulder above Dominos for sure.

Their sauce is my favorite part, flavorful and a bit sweet. They use nice stringy cheese and have a chewy (but chewable) crust.

Toppings could be a bit more generous, and they are about half again as expensive as the pizza chain- but well worth it. I always ask about specials when I phone in an order.

No on-site dining options- carryout or delivery (we live close, so we usually pick it up ourselves.)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Better than Domino's, at...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2008

Better than Domino's, at least.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sorry haters, I'm a fan...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2007

Sorry haters, I'm a fan of Sahara Pizza.