“Coming to JBLM? Liberty Inn Dupont is the place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Liberty Inn DuPont
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1400 Wilmington Drive, Dupont, WA 98327   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Dupont
Norfolk, VA
“Coming to JBLM? Liberty Inn Dupont is the place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Our good experience started long before our actual stay. Extremely courteous and helpful employees set up our reservations and provided a meeting room for a 25 person meeting in conjunction with a conference at JBLM. They provided extra little services like arranging adjourning rooms and providing local restaurant information (a typed email NOT just an attachment)! Last evening when we arrived we were pleased to notice not only a desk and chair but ALSO a couch in our queen double and our king rooms...so few hotels really include a place to relax these days. With a DVD player in the room, we enjoyed a movie and popcorn we picked up at the Walmart in Lacey. The indoor pool and hot tub were situated so the shouts and laughter didn't reach our rooms! It was very quiet and we slept like babies. For breakfast, I enjoyed scrambled eggs, sausage links, a homemade biscuit and gravy and half a waffle with sugar free syrup. They have coffee brewing all day in their lobby area with REAL cream....it's the small things that enhance the stay!!! Shelia Carter

Room Tip: We LOVED having a REAL workout opportunity just down the street that was provided complimentary in o...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences at the hotel. We're glad you enjoyed all the amenities, that you were able to relax and be comfortable while visiting JBLM and that we were able to make your meeting convenient and successful.

From the entire staff of Liberty Inn, thank you!

Deborah Kerner

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Bellingham, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Nice room. Quite. Easy access to rooms. No HD TV in my room but they are changing over slowly. Few restaurants near by. Take a pass of the Chinese "all you can eat" around the corner. Pricey and not good. The Home Course is near by. A great golf experience.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I have been here 3 times in the past year for business and I can tell you that this place is like a home away from home. I'm a California kid that had never heard of Dupont, WA. However, the people that run this place made it a memorable experience. Eve and Jennifer, front desk concierge, are two of the nicest and accommodating people you'll meet. My stays were separated by 6 months and 3 months and each time Eve remembered my name. You don't get that kind of personalized treatment anywhere. My stay ended with a hug and wishes for safe travels. It seriously felt like I was leaving home at that point. This is a gem hidden in DuPont, WA. Thank you Liberty Inn.

• Stayed March 2014
Thank you for the kind words for both Eve and Jennifer. They are truly an asset to the team. We're glad we could make your stay comfortable while away from home. We hope to see you again upon future travels to the area.

Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014

Our kids loved the pool - us adults loved the temp of the heated indoor pool. Our kids loved the stairs to the 3rd floor - us adults loved how quiet it was for us. Our kids loved that they had their own "room" - us adults loved the rate we got for a divided suite. Overall, wouldn't hesitate to stay here every time we visit DuPont. Great price. Only wish: as a coffee drinker, I missed flavored cream in the morning, but could I possibly scrape lower for a suggestion?!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

This review is coming in a bit late, several months actually but I cannot forget how great the customer service was! I came in Sep2013 for business at JBLM, spending approximately sixteen days total. Originally, hotel reservations was booked for on base, but a friend told me about their wonderful experience here so I gave it a try and I am glad I did. Reservation was last minute but staff went out of their was to make the proper accommodations needed for the duration of the stay. When walking in one will now be in "awe" of a grand entrance but thats not why one should stay at a hotel. Size of room, cleanliness, and customer service are why people remember their stay. Everyone was very courteous and polite which cannot be said for other establishments.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Prince George, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

I stayed at the Liberty from 19 Nov to 12 Dec on business. I choose the liberty for the outstanding service on the last stay. The second time around was even better. Even though the town of DuPont has built up around the hotel, it still has the same at home services I received on my first visit. The town is great too, a true community with everything you need within a two minute walk from the hotel. The service you receive here to above any hotel I have stayed in. The managers, (especially Eve) greet you daily, remember your name and are always wanting to ask you how your are and how is your stay. They treat everyone as royalty and this is hard to find in today's world. Keep up the great service. If you are coming to the Fort Lewis/Tacoma area, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Liberty_Inn, General Manager at Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments and the kind words for Eve and the staff; I'm very glad everyone was able to provide you with the hospitality you deserve. We hope to be able to serve you again on your next trip to DuPont. Have a wonderful 2014.

Raeford, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

First, I will not be able to explain how great of a place Liberty Inn (LI) actually is. As you can see, I end my sentences with "is". My wife and I checked in and knew right from the beginning we were going to enjoy our time in Dupont at LI. We were greeted by Ashley, with, what seemed, the royal treatment. LI is a family oriented hotel from the child friendly pool containing blow up toys that are available at pool side to the hot breakfast- much better than the Hampton Inn just down the street. They have a complimentary local paper, 24 hour coffee, bouchers, and many other amenities. From the breakfast host, Kim to the hotel hosts, both Ashleys, Clarisa, Diana, Eve, and the others, to the General Manager, Debra- Thank You for your professional and personal hospitality!! My wife and I were only going to stay for one night, but we decided to stay for almost the whole week. My beautiful wife is very clean and LI passed the test with flying colors. The extended hot tub, swimming pool, and fitness facility hours will have us coming back to LI!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Been to Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!