“Excellent Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tacoma, Washington
“Excellent Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011

Mike Cruz of Liberty Inn gave me great customer service. We had just arrived in town and needed a place to stay. Most of the hotels were already booked, including the Liberty Inn. I asked Mike if he knew of another hotel we could try. He not only knew of one, he also called and asked if they had any vacancies. That saved us a lot of trouble of having to go on a wild goose chase. Fortunately, the hotel did have a vacancy and Mike let me speak with the front desk clerk who booked our room. Mike showed above and beyond customer service to me and I am forever grateful. I think he is an excellent employee of the Liberty Inn.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2011

I was staying here due to my husband having a back surgery at the military base close by. The staff were wonderful, they were polite, and willing to help with anything. The made great accomodations for when my husband was released from the hospital and came with me back the room. The room was clean and very nice. I would absolutely stay there again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2011

We stayed here PCSing out of Fort Lewis. The staff was excellent as were the amenities - from the excellent room to the pool to the business center. We had many challenges getting out of our DuPont house, clearing post, getting ready for our next assignment, and trying to have a vacation with the family through it all. They helped us with everything we needed. We had some unusual requests, but they made sure we got it all done. Thanks for the great stay, Liberty Inn.

Room Tip: Reserve it well in advance. It often seems full.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

I only stated at Liberty once so I could attend my grandsons graduation. Which I am very proud of. However during my check in I mention to the lovely front desk agent Kristal I was tired from flying, couldn't wait to surprise my grand baby and craving chocolate. Why when we came back from dinner she bought me chocolate. It was a kit Katt too, the big one lol. I felt a lil special. So I will be back because of that. The room was great and peaceful. I love the liberty staff. Thanks a bunch u guys. Great breakfast too.

• Stayed June 2011
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

We stayed here on June 10, 2011 while visiting a friend stationed at Fort Lewis. The hotel is very conveniently located to the base. We were warmly welcomed by Crystal at the front desk. The room was very comfortable, and the breakfast was delicious. We could walk to the downtown for dinner. The beds were comfortable, and we could hear no noise from any other rooms or from outside. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Midvale, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

Being invited to hold our 4th MP Customs Reunion in the area of Joint Base Lewis-McChord by Command Group, 42d MP Brigade (our successor unit), it was suggested we hold the reunion at this hotel. It is/was the best suggestion I've ever received! The entire staff, particularly Ms Zoe' Durr, were the most helpful and attentive personnel with whom I've had the pleasure of dealing. They went out of their way to make sure this was a successful reunion. Rest assured, if ever again we hold our reunion in the area, it will be the Liberty Inn where we will be ! ! Extremely clean rooms and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay south of Seattle!!

Michael D. Austing
President, 42d MP Group (Customs)
Reunion Association
Dennison, OH

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Jackson, Mississippi
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

I arrived with great expectations, only to be majorly let down. The bed is as hard as a rock. The sheets are poor quality. The internet wifi is very slow and even went down my first day's stay. The breakfast is not what you think. Their pictures make it look grand. The eggs were ok. For the money, a Hampton inn is much better. This place should only be charging $50/night given its quality. I felt rushed when I checked in. The front door was locked upon checkin. Go elsewhere!

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
, General Manager at Liberty Inn DuPont, responded to this review, May 17, 2011
Thank you for providing us with this feedback. We value our guests' opinions and take them into consideration when reviewing our service offerings. We have contacted you to follow up and hope to hear back so we can discuss further.

Deborah Kerner
Liberty Inn
253-912-8777
dupontgm@libertyinn.com

Been to Liberty Inn DuPont? Share your experiences!