“Good Hotel Near Lacey” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Dupont
Wilsonville, United States
“Good Hotel Near Lacey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

10 min drive to Lacey. Better hotel then anything there. Modern furnishings & friendly staff. Located just off of I-5. Nice big breakfast included. Clean rooms and lots of restaurants and shopping near. Safe and convenient location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Thank you for your review, I’m happy to hear you enjoy our staff, as well as breakfast and easy access to I-5. I’m not sure if it’s business or leisure that brings you to us but I hope we’ll see you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Dupont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Very nice decor and staff was very friendly. I liked being able to go next door for dinner. The TV in the room had lots to watch. I wish I would have had time to use the fitness gear. I hope that I will be able to stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response, I’m really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever find yourself in the DuPont area again we would love for you to come back and see us. Be sure to come a day early and try out our fitness center. Thanks again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

brand new, all facilities very nice and the staff was awesome!!! there are only 2 restaurants around + a Starbucks, but probably enough given that if you are in DuPont you probably have a car to get around :)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review, I’m glad we surpassed your expectations and left a lasting impression on you. We take pride in our facility and staff and our goal is to translate that into a great stay for our guests. I hope that we’ll be your hotel of choice when in the DuPont area. Thanks again
Spring Valley, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

I really enjoyed my stay. Beautiful decor. Great breakfast. Starbucks, Subway and restaurant just a few steps away. Shopping, movies and other restaurants just a few minutes away. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response, I’m really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever find yourself in the DuPont area again we would love for you to come back and see us. Thanks again
Cadiz, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

This hotel is new; rooms are fresh and clean. Staff is awesome and helps at every opportunity. Enjoyed my stay very much. The attendants at the desk offered recommendations to local places to eat and they provided directions as needed. This hotel is very close to Ft Lewis; if doing business there - the drive is very short to all the gates and access points.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you very much for your kind words about your recent stay with us. It's so great to hear that you enjoyed your room, and that you found our staff to be accommodating during your stay. We look forward to your future stays.
Renton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I was very impressed with everything from the time you walk thru the door. The lobby and then to the room is gorgeous. Feels like a Las Vegas vacation but in DuPont, WA. The room was very impressive. Bed was very comfortable and size of the room was beyond what I expected.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I’m really happy you had a great stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. A great value is important, as is comfort. Thank you so much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor, we look forward to your return!
Dupont, WA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Hampton Inn Dupont was an outstanding choice for our recent trip. Accommodations were new and clean, and the staff there is one of the best I have encountered. Located adjacent to Starbucks and Subway for those long days when you want to grab food quickly and just go back to your room. We will go back.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont? Share your experiences!